Sowards 2022 predictions

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I see on nrl.com Jamie Sowards 2022 predictions. Not that I rate him as an expert.he has us finishing 13th.
Barrett should stick that on the dressing room wall for all to see and to motivate them.
I don’t think we will be top four but I would expect us to be near the 8
Our spine still is not flashy. I have us fighting for that 6-8 spot but ultimately just missing out

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Surely with the roster we have and Gus being here we gotta make the top 8 anything else would be a big F
Why is its a big f? We still have an average af spine. Only Burton from the 1 6 7 and 9 are great. Dufty is decent. 7 and 9 meh

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno about 13th Milky, our top 30 is looking pretty strong.

Flanno performed most poorly behind the same pack as the other halves.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I dunno about 13th Milky, our top 30 is looking pretty strong.

Flanno performed most poorly behind the same pack as the other halves.
The issue is the spine. Still a weak number 9 in jmk and his backup in Cook is still untested at the nrl level.....and our 7 options are very limited. There is potential but potential doesn't win you games if they don't perform. Then we have dufty at 1 who struggled to even hold his spot for the dragons so yeah we have a lot of question marks in key positions.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see on nrl.com Jamie Sowards 2022 predictions. Not that I rate him as an expert.he has us finishing 13th.
Barrett should stick that on the dressing room wall for all to see and to motivate them.
I don’t think we will be top four but I would expect us to be near the 8
Probably based on Barrett seeing the year out

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell the cockeyed **** to turn his list around....he's reading it upside down. Most experts have the Dragqueens in the bottom 2 and this dope has them in the 8.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good. Let more people write us off to give us even more motivation going into next season.

If Baz can't get this squad into the top 8 then he should be fired.