Sowards 2022 predictions

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been accepting mediocrity for years now... it's time for the players and coaches to start being held accountable to a high standard.
We have a fresh new team with quality players from winning cultures with a good mix of experience and youth. The days of playing for the Bulldogs for an easy pay check and not performing to a high standard because we have low expectations are over..... it's top 8 or bust now.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Tbaz flops with a ready to compete roster he has to go

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's kinda right. Not so much in the position we will finish, but just that the Dogs have had that many changes it's impossible to see where we might finish.

Of course the other thing worth mentioning is the unknown half to accompany Burton, and the hooker role.

If we crack both those issues early on and stay injury free, there's no reason we can't be a Top 6 side.

Out of every club in the NRL, we are probably the hardest to predict in 2022.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bit off topic but the most appropriate spot to put it. We discuss the Dogs at 20 minutes in.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
leave soward alone, since he retired and became the pundit he is incredible, i wait every year for his predictions ffs and his power rankings each week are excellent, the nrl should do away with the traditional ladder and just base the top 8 on what soward thinks of each team

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Parra went from wooden spooners to the finals the next, there is hope

Reactions: 88

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
leave soward alone, since he retired and became the pundit he is incredible, i wait every year for his predictions ffs and his power rankings each week are excellent, the nrl should do away with the traditional ladder and just base the top 8 on what soward thinks of each team
Have you ever gone back and looked at the accuracy of his predictions, it's good for a laugh.

After Round 10 he predicted - actual finish;
1 Penrith - 2
2 Melbourne - 1
3 Parramatta - 6
4 Chooks - 5
5 Manly - 4
6 Rabbits - 3
7 Warriors - 12
8 Dragons - 11

No you're not reading it wrong, he got absolutely none of them right, not a single one.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever gone back and looked at the accuracy of his predictions, it's good for a laugh.

After Round 10 he predicted - actual finish;
1 Penrith - 2
2 Melbourne - 1
3 Parramatta - 6
4 Chooks - 5
5 Manly - 4
6 Rabbits - 3
7 Warriors - 12
8 Dragons - 11

No your not reading it wrong, he got absolutely none of them right, not a single one.

Always a Bulldog
I hate how bias the **** is, always puts the dragons up there

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
heard him on the radio during the season scum bag has no love for the dogs feeling goes both ways

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we make the top 4 then the prick can eat his shit .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many close games did we lose this year?
With this new roster we would of won 3/4 of those.
People are seeing the star studded line up we are looking at, am I the only one who is seeing fuck me dead that looks better?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many close games did we lose this year?
With this new roster we would of won 3/4 of those.
People are seeing the star studded line up we are looking at, am I the only one who is seeing fuck me dead that looks better?
If we had won all of the games that we lost by 6 points or less we would have won three more games, giving us 14 points, and lifting us to... 16th!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we had won all of the games that we lost by 6 points or less we would have won three more games, giving us 14 points, and lifting us to... 16th!
Yea but your a psycho and 12 points is close

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't care less what Soward thinks. As long as the team have belief that they can make the 8 his opinion is just one more fart in the wind.