South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck who the player is, they took a pic of their dick & showed it to some female, who wasn't his pregnant wife.

The pic was from Sam Burgess account.

His dumb as fuck brother said a day or so later that Sam made a mistake. So he is saying Sam was the guilty party.

The NRL would by now have the photos & are doing fuck all.

A dick is a dick, Dogs players are naked & fined within days, months after Souths dick pics we hear the crickets chirping.
There is the issue of consent dude. If she wanted to see it they have done nothing wrong,if she didn’t consent to it they did.

I am willing to wait till the truth comes out. The same as I was with Shaun Kenny Dowell

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My opinion is that in all honesty it’s a nothing story. But the dogs incident was also a nothing incident. Had the dogs incident not happened I highly doubt we’d give a shit about this. But it did happen and for that reason we all care and are comparing the incidents. Consensual or not. It’s bought the game into disrepute. Greenberg says our acts were bad. So a married man flashing his cock is fine compared to a young bloke having too much grog in a private function? The NRL really backed themselves into a corner after the way they poorly handled our situation.

I find it disgusting the way that Greenberg hasn’t even faced the media about this OR the payer facing court regarding domestic violence charges. Yet he came out with us within HOURS and condemned us saying we would be fined. The whole organisation is a joke.

Last thing that pisses me off is nothing has been said about the cover up. She emailed once that went to there inbox. But then the next few times went to spam. I’m no tech whiz but I don’t see how that can happen without you flagging the address as spam. Souths have a history of covering up incidents. Yet the NRL don’t care. They should be copping a 1.5 million dollar fine. $500,000 for the Burgess and subsequent attempted cover up. And if this Musgrove gets found guilty. Another million dollar fine.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is the issue of consent dude. If she wanted to see it they have done nothing wrong,if she didn’t consent to it they did.

I am willing to wait till the truth comes out.
I don't care if she gave consent, the flog is married.

I am willing to find him guilty.

I am the judge & executioner.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
My opinion is that in all honesty it’s a nothing story. But the dogs incident was also a nothing incident. Had the dogs incident not happened I highly doubt we’d give a shit about this. But it did happen and for that reason we all care and are comparing the incidents. Consensual or not. It’s bought the game into disrepute. Greenberg says our acts were bad. So a married man flashing his cock is fine compared to a young bloke having too much grog in a private function? The NRL really backed themselves into a corner after the way they poorly handled our situation.

I find it disgusting the way that Greenberg hasn’t even faced the media about this OR the payer facing court regarding domestic violence charges. Yet he came out with us within HOURS and condemned us saying we would be fined. The whole organisation is a joke.

Last thing that pisses me off is nothing has been said about the cover up. She emailed once that went to there inbox. But then the next few times went to spam. I’m no tech whiz but I don’t see how that can happen without you flagging the address as spam. Souths have a history of covering up incidents. Yet the NRL don’t care. They should be copping a 1.5 million dollar fine. $500,000 for the Burgess and subsequent attempted cover up. And if this Musgrove gets found guilty. Another million dollar fine.
All club would cover up incidents if we are being realistic . It’s smart business practise

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
NRL hoping it will draw out until after Souths are knocked out of the finals, just like the Cronulla Salary Cap will be the same and same with Cam Smith Salary Cap. NRL - Oxygen thieves!

Reactions: K E

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did he flop it out? He probably could have. The media would say it was a boom mic, or something. .

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I personally think it’s ridiculous sporting organisations have the power to fine employees. If they are going to have that power I don’t think they should be able to do it before the court case though as a charge does not mean guilty.
You didn't answer my question, we were not talking about what the sporting organisation can or can't or should or shouldn't do.

We were talking about inconsistencies or as you call it "hypocrisy". Do you believe it is right for the nrl ceo to comment, and fine the club, within hours of the Bulldogs situation but keep quiet on a domestic violence charge AND sexting issue?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally think it’s ridiculous sporting organisations have the power to fine employees. If they are going to have that power I don’t think they should be able to do it before the court case though as a charge does not mean guilty.
Code of Conduct exist in many industries these days.

You would be surprised how many people can be sacked for this sort of sh!t. Not just football players.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You would be surprised how many people can be sacked for this sort of sh!t. Not just football players.
Correct. A contract is a contract. If I, or my passenger(s), smoke in my car it's instant dismissal for me. Is that fair? No. Did I sign the contract agreeing to it? Yes.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question, we were not talking about what the sporting organisation can or can't or should or shouldn't do.

We were talking about inconsistencies or as you call it "hypocrisy". Do you believe it is right for the nrl ceo to comment, and fine the club, within hours of the Bulldogs situation but keep quiet on a domestic violence charge AND sexting issue?
No but I never never said it was. I just commented about some of our fans crying about the outrage of the media but then being outraged themselves

The NRL wants to protect their brand and that’s all they care about

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score

Trust me I know , I work in one of those industries.

They can’t fine me though.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
More Sam love fest on NRL360 tonight. Fucking joke even mentioned how strong and brave he was to speak and how the bulldogs didn't come out and talk after Mad Monday .
I knew it would be our fault some how.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

I am willing to wait till the truth comes out. The same as I was with Shaun Kenny Dowell
consent is irrelevant in this case. Its the act. Elliott got done for an act. So can burgess.

For many of us its not about burgess and what he did or didn't do. Its about the nrl jumping on us and fining us massively within days, despite nobody complaining about it and it being a lesser offence than burgess', and how they are not taking it as seriously , when its another club. Its about the bias.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Complete non event. Dog fans are just salty like always.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Complete non event. Dog fans are just salty like always.
Lol salty just like you.
Dogs Fans have every right to be angry,
Why should one club be treated differently for the same crime?
Elliott in a private function = $25000 + club $250,000 .
Pearce gets video tapped shagging a dog= 8 week suspension and $125 000.
Souths women basher and sexual assault= wait till the finals are over then the NRL will pretend to do something.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No but I never never said it was. I just commented about some of our fans crying about the outrage of the media but then being outraged themselves

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhah PROTECT THERE BRAND?????
Fuck so how do you explain the outrage about the bulldogs????
We got hung out to dry before they heard anything from our club.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You've mistaken the "outrage". I, personally, am "outraged" by the massive inconsistency the CEO of the NRL has shown. And while I can't speak for everyone, a lot of other supporters feel the same.

Protecting the brand does not include inconsistency. You risk alienating a large portion of your market by playing favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.