South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhah PROTECT THERE BRAND?????
Fuck so how do you explain the outrage about the bulldogs????
We got hung out to dry before they heard anything from our club.
To appease the SJW’s and we were an easy target due to not playing finals. Unfortunately in the world we live in today almost everything is offensive to somebody .

It was idiotic what the players did to be honest considering they were warned beforehand

Anyway I am not trying to argue with anyone and I am not on the NRL’s side , I just dont like the tit for tat we got punished so they have too when we don’t even know what happened

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
To appease the SJW’s and we were an easy target due to not playing finals. Unfortunately in the world we live in today almost everything is offensive to somebody .

It was idiotic what the players did to be honest considering they were warned beforehand

Anyway I am not trying to argue with anyone and I am not on the NRL’s side , I just dont like the tit for tat we got punished so they have too when we don’t even know what happened
Not arguing it’s just bullshit how an organisation is so shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol salty just like you.
Dogs Fans have every right to be angry,
Why should one club be treated differently for the same crime?
Elliott in a private function = $25000 + club $250,000 .
Pearce gets video tapped shagging a dog= 8 week suspension and $125 000.
Souths women basher and sexual assault= wait till the finals are over then the NRL will pretend to do something.
LOL @ same crime, not even close. Yes there are inconsistencies with the NRL's stance and yes the punishment we received was completely ridiculous. At the end of the day the club and certain individuals should have done better so that we never got into this situation to begin with.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty convenient that the lady in question is on holidays, wonder who paid for her trip?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
LOL @ same crime, not even close. Yes there are inconsistencies with the NRL's stance and yes the punishment we received was completely ridiculous. At the end of the day the club and certain individuals should have done better so that we never got into this situation to begin with.
It’s the same crime when it comes to the Nrl, inappropriate behaviour =$250k.

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not arguing it’s just bullshit how an organisation is so shit.
It is but IMHO most Sporting Governing bodies are the same . Look at the AFL how they handled the Essendon saga, FIFA nothing needs to be said , The UCI ( Cycling) the NFL covering up domestic violence incidents along with most other sporting organisations .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

How long have you been a Dogs fan?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It is but IMHO most Sporting Governing bodies are the same . Look at the AFL how they handled the Essendon saga, FIFA nothing needs to be said , The UCI ( Cycling) the NFL covering up domestic violence incidents along with most other sporting organisations .
But not as inconsistent as NRL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My whole life
So you don't get riled up about the real and destructive media bias against our club or do you think we are the only club to cheat the salary club, you think Coffs happened like the press depicted? You think Adam Elliott got a fair deal. You think his and Fine and Woolford and Montoyas antics were justifiably worthy of front page.

You think its fair and correct that we loose a $500,000 sponsor because the media and NRL are hypocrites and hold us to higher standards that ANY other team and create mass hysteria against us.

You aren't angry and frustrated that YOUR team are ALWAYS treated this way and you wonder why Dogs fans have a chip on our shoulders?

WE DIDN'T PUT IT THERE.

No offense...you sound fair minded but naiive to what is going down with the biased agenda against your club.

WE JUST WANT JUSTICE.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess we all want souths to lose this week, then maybe we will hear more sooner. Our final fine should not be bigger than what Burgess gets if it is proven true what they are saying. Its definitey not a lesser offence than ours. Intending to send such a thing has to be worse than our boys at a private function not intending to be seen, being caught by media with telescopic lenses without their knowledge.

I think the media and nrl over reacted to our event, so souths deserve an over reaction also imo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I guess we all want souths to lose this week, then maybe we will hear more sooner. Our final fine should not be bigger than what Burgess gets if it is proven true what they are saying. Its definitey not a lesser offence than ours. Intending to send such a thing has to be worse than our boys at a private function not intending to be seen, being caught by media with telescopic lenses without their knowledge.

I think the media and nrl over reacted to our event, so souths deserve an over reaction also imo.
It's a tough one. Souths or Rorters. Schiiiisk...worse than Cronulla/Storm tho.

Who cares who wins this outhouse comp tho.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard a very interesting story today about Sam 'pride of the league' Burgess. Unfortunately I can't repeat it but he is very lucky he did it to a very decent guy. Let's just say if this got out now Mr Greenberg and all the media puppets he's got wrapped round his finger would have egg on their face eating their words. Kent made me wanna jump through the telle on NRL360 today, couldn't have sucked bargass off more if he tried. Sickening

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing would suprise me @Emdog85 .. He comes across as a smug prick.

I noted the smear campaign is in full swing now... with the media turning on the woman involved claiming that she was a willing participant and nude as well.

To me that doesn't matter one iota. He's still an NRL player, he's still married, and he still brought the game into disrepute REGARDLESS if she was willing or not.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trust me I know , I work in one of those industries.

They can’t fine me though.
Unfortunately in mine they can.

Not wearing a safety vest is $100. Like that would stop a bus hitting you.............

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing would suprise me @Emdog85 .. He comes across as a smug prick.

I noted the smear campaign is in full swing now... with the media turning on the woman involved claiming that she was a willing participant and nude as well.

To me that doesn't matter one iota. He's still an NRL player, he's still married, and he still brought the game into disrepute REGARDLESS if she was willing or not.
Exactly, she could be the biggest slut in the world but at the end of it all he still went ahead and did what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.