South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe the NRL are not rushing to make a statement....TG couldn’t get in front of the media quick enough when Pay basically told the truth and said officials cheated us out on f a win , when we wore the wrong uniform and obviously Mad Monday

Sharks cap rort got 5 mins
Still waiting to hear about Burgess and the domestic violence

Biggest double standards in RL history

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Todd’s going down as the worst boss in NRL history with all these things happening on his watch and the corruption in officials and the dramatic drop in crowd numbers

There were more people at a secondary school first 15 final in NZ than Friday nights preliminary final lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok.. there’s 3 people staying in a hotel room.. the police get called and find drugs on the table.. all claim they are not theirs... guess what the police do.. CHARGE the person that the room is booked under... no questions asked...
so in this case, charges are to be brought against the account holder, and it’s up to him to prove innocence
Lol..... no. They don't.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if the whole reason this story hasn’t been pushed as hard or sanctioned as yet is due to having no involvement from news limited;

Bulldogs mad Monday - story published by the DT. Bulldogs would need to legally go after both the NRL and News Limited

South Sydney issue - Woman reported it to the club, club informed the NRL integrity unit (as per process) and being investigated as per protocol. If the NRL handle it poorly this falls straight back at them. Just depends if Souths or burgess have the balls to do it. Maybe they have threatened to do it already which is why everyone is keeping tight lipped about it

More importantly the other clubs who have been harshly treated should be considering a class action against the NRL

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if the whole reason this story hasn’t been pushed as hard or sanctioned as yet is due to having no involvement from news limited;

Bulldogs mad Monday - story published by the DT. Bulldogs would need to legally go after both the NRL and News Limited

South Sydney issue - Woman reported it to the club, club informed the NRL integrity unit (as per process) and being investigated as per protocol. If the NRL handle it poorly this falls straight back at them. Just depends if Souths or burgess have the balls to do it. Maybe they have threatened to do it already which is why everyone is keeping tight lipped about it

More importantly the other clubs who have been harshly treated should be considering a class action against the NRL
‘Burgess have the balls to do it’

I see what you did there lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t get it. So it’s his Facebook/insta... what other proof do we need?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just posted in another thread but Fox Sports has reported that Sam Burgess and three other teammates are having a press conference at 1:30pm tomorrow to discuss the incident. The NRL supposedly will not act on the incident until next week.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greenburger has set the precedent with our $250k fine for doing a nudie run at a private event.

You could argue Sam did it privately too, but as above it doesn’t matter, he still exposed himself. As for souths, they swept it under the rug, so technically that’s worse than ‘senior officials being present’ during Elliot and Fine’s nudie. Let’s see what happens
Social media is not private.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I just posted in another thread but Fox Sports has reported that Sam Burgess and three other teammates are having a press conference at 1:30pm tomorrow to discuss the incident. The NRL supposedly will not act on the incident until next week.
Yeah Buzz on NRL 360 praising Sam Burgess for talking tomorrow and not hiding like "many others" also sounded like they are trying to change the story making out it may have been consensual.
Ohh and yeah it was Sam's phone but we "aren't saying he has done any wrong." Retards

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah Buzz on NRL 360 praising Sam Burgess for talking tomorrow and not hiding like "many others" also sounded like they are trying to change the story making out it may have been consensual.
Ohh and yeah it was Sam's phone but we "aren't saying he has done any wrong." Retards
Haha yeah I seen that too. Definitely gonna spin it no doubt. Sam is an NRL poster boy after all.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
It seems that Elliott gets charged and has to face the courts despite his actions taking place at a private function with no complaints from the public. The cops chose to get involved based on questionably obtained pictures.
Now Burgess reveals his schlong on social media, surely the cops could be charging him even if the woman involved didn't want to press charges. There seems to be enough evidence that he has broken the law.
At least deport the pathetic git back to the fekkin motherland.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NRL has taken the position that given no player is clearly identified in the screenshots it is unable to intervene at this point.
Fucking lol it was off a players social media account. Fuck me dead this sport can go and get fucked
Greenturds wife must get away with anything she wants. “I didn’t cheat on you Todd”. “But I saw your car parked outside a motel room. Find my iPhone said your mobile was in the room. And all I could hear was ‘yes Tyrone, Todd never does that to me’. You cheated on me!”. “Did you see my face Todd?” “No I didn’t”. “Then you falsely accused me and I want an apology”. “Sorry darling, shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions like that”

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it were my employer they would say to me as it is my account then I am responsible unless I can point out who used my account.
Exactly, it comes back onto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.