Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.
Wake up lol why do you think Sonny returned to the NRL in Politis' pocket? The only people who go on about this "icon" of sport are his delusional fanboys. Meanwhile back in reality, the rest of us couldn't give 2 fucks for the money hungry grub

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wake up lol why do you think Sonny returned to the NRL in Politis' pocket? The only people who go on about this "icon" of sport are his delusional fanboys. Meanwhile back in reality, the rest of us couldn't give 2 fucks for the money hungry grub
Also shows the type of character that hasn't got a problem with his character.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think you're very bias and to an extent delusional. I've told you the facts if you want to keep chatting shit up to you. I have no reason to support SBW. What Sonny did in 2013 and 2020 has nothing to do with his Bulldogs exit lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I definitely was a dog supporter then just young. The clubs at fault not Sonny. I just like the right people taking the blame that's all. Did you listen to Hazems interview? The club tried to F him over too. We all love the club but we got to remove the bias.
If it's biased to hate a **** that fucked off in the middle of a season when the club was struggling when he was paid as a marquee player considering his age, experience and the fact that he was fucking injured for as much or more of the season than he played, then I'll happily stay biased.

Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.
That seems like a whole heap of bullshit that he said to make himself look better. I read an article where Nasser was quoted saaying that SBW had bought a house in sydney that he was paying a huge amount of interest on. Nasser tried to talk the club into paying his salary up front to negate the interest and let him pay the house of quickly. The club refused due to this salary cap thingy and due to that the turd fucked off in the middle of the night. In my opinion you are somewhat delusional if you chose to believe his attempt to make it sound like the club were at fault. Maybe SBW has concocted this story of the club witholding promises to negate a morsel of regret for leaving his team mates in the lurch. But between what he says and what his manager at the time said, there's a huge disparity. You won't win too many fans by trying to paint his actions in a positive light round here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it's biased to hate a **** that fucked off in the middle of a season when the club was struggling when he was paid as a marquee player considering his age, experience and the fact that he was fucking injured for as much or more of the season than he played, then I'll happily stay biased.

That seems like a whole heap of bullshit that he said to make himself look better. I read an article where Nasser was quoted saaying that SBW had bought a house in sydney that he was paying a huge amount of interest on. Nasser tried to talk the club into paying his salary up front to negate the interest and let him pay the house of quickly. The club refused due to this salary cap thingy and due to that the turd fucked off in the middle of the night. In my opinion you are somewhat delusional if you chose to believe his attempt to make it sound like the club were at fault. Maybe SBW has concocted this story of the club witholding promises to negate a morsel of regret for leaving his team mates in the lurch. But between what he says and what his manager at the time said, there's a huge disparity. You won't win too many fans by trying to paint his actions in a positive light round here.
I don't care about winning fans over. I'm just not going to sit around and let people talk out of their ass, e.g. what you posted. It's actually depressing reading what you've wrote. If you want to continue to be bias and delusional, keep it up. What were your expectations going into the season? Top 4? Top 8? Come on bro be careful now. If I was owed money and didn't get it I'd fuck off too. We almost lost Hazem over almost the same shit.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care about winning fans over. I'm just not going to sit around and let people talk out of their ass, e.g. what you posted. It's actually depressing reading what you've wrote. If you want to continue to be bias and delusional, keep it up. If I was owed money and didn't get it I'd fuck off too.
Believe what you want. I'm not talking out of my ass on this. I don't think it's delusional to call SBW's claims a face saving lie either. I tend to think that taking his word at face value to be delusional. He was a good footballer, but also a money hungry person right up until he retired. I choose to think that his actions in securing a bigger money contract elsewhere and running off in the middle of the night paint him in a bad light. You obviously hae a different bullshit detector to me. I'm not going to waste any more words trying to convince you otherwise. I just take the two stories and weigh up their inconsistencies differently. Believe whatever you want, but there was no mention of the club withholding promises in his first interview after he left as far as I recall.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Believe what you want. I'm not talking out of my ass on this. I don't think it's delusional to call SBW's claims a face saving lie either. I tend to think that taking his word at face value to be delusional. He was a good footballer, but also a money hungry person right up until he retired. I choose to think that his actions in securing a bigger money contract elsewhere and running off in the middle of the night paint him in a bad light. You obviously hae a different bullshit detector to me. I'm not going to waste any more words trying to convince you otherwise. I just take the two stories and weigh up their inconsistencies differently. Believe whatever you want, but there was no mention of the club withholding promises in his first interview after he left as far as I recall.
We almost lost Hazem over almost the same shit. Go watch his interview on Blokeinabar. Clubs fuck over players all the time, especially back then, SBW's not in the wrong before the club here, sorry.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think you're very bias and to an extent delusional. I've told you the facts if you want to keep chatting shit up to you. I have no reason to support SBW. What Sonny did in 2013 and 2020 has nothing to do with his Bulldogs exit lol.
Put a sock in it ....people are trying to explain to you what happened and you wish to call them delusional ... because you get your information from an SBW's paid interview on the Matty Johns show, ... really? ... carry on believing your own bullshit .... you're not worth the time, definitely not worth mine, some people see the glass half empty, others choose to see the glass half full .... you're the guy who refuses to see the person offering you a glass.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Put a sock in it ....people are trying to explain to you what happened and you wish to call them delusional ... because you get your information from an SBW's paid interview on the Matty Johns show, ... really? ... carry on believing your own bullshit .... you're not worth the time, definitely not worth mine, some people see the glass half empty, others choose to see the glass half full .... you're the guy who refuses to see the person offering you a glass.
I don't give a shit about you mate. Old mate makes up things and uses maybe's in his explanation for being bias and delusional (if we want to play the MAYBE game, MAYBE SBW's house he bought was factoring in they money he was promised). Fact is SBW came out and said there were unfilled promises from the club. That's a pretty big accusation I'd think the club would come out and defend themselves if it wasn't true. I have no reason not to believe him. Hazem also came out recently and explained a very similar situation between him in the club. SBW stood up for himself and he admits he should of put an ultimatum towards the club. What the club did wasn't right and if it didn't happen this whole situation wouldn't of happened, end of.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about you mate. Old mate makes up things and uses maybe's in his explanation for being bias and delusional (if we want to play the MAYBE game, MAYBE SBW's house he bought was factoring in they money he was promised). Fact is SBW came out and said there were unfilled promises from the club. That's a pretty big accusation I'd think the club would come out and defend themselves if it wasn't true. I have no reason not to believe him. Hazem also came out recently and explained a very similar situation between him in the club. SBW stood up for himself and he admits he should of put an ultimatum towards the club. What the club did wasn't right and if it didn't happen this whole situation wouldn't of happened, end of.
Hazem El Masri name should not be spoken in the same breath as that other scumbag, and probably why you're likely to bump into Hazem around the club, have a chat, share a yarn unlike that other piece of shit ... haven't seen the other Selfish Bloody Wanker ...oh that's right you saw him on the Matty Johns show...believe what you want!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't care about winning fans over. I'm just not going to sit around and let people talk out of their ass, e.g. what you posted. It's actually depressing reading what you've wrote. If you want to continue to be bias and delusional, keep it up. What were your expectations going into the season? Top 4? Top 8? Come on bro be careful now. If I was owed money and didn't get it I'd fuck off too. We almost lost Hazem over almost the same shit.
So we have to sit around and listen to you talk out of your arse?

Have you ever been right about anything?

Talk about delusional.... quit while you're behind Mrs Williams.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cringe worthy.
100%. Man I watching and thinking can somebody hook this bloke off. Don't they like do interview things to assess talent cause somebody failed deluxe.

Just because you played whatever sport and excelled don't make you a good commentator.

FMS hope thats the last I hear from SBW making dumb ass comments.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100%. Man I watching and thinking can somebody hook this bloke off. Don't they like do interview things to assess talent cause somebody failed deluxe.

Just because you played whatever sport and excelled don't make you a good commentator.

FMS hope thats the last I hear from SBW making dumb ass comments.
The way Rabs gushed over him and his treasured selfie with him and his great clothes man...I think $BW will be around for a while...beats me the idolation the guy gets!

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bro Gus choice cuzzy
Nine need to bring in Andy Raymond asap

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy is hopeless.
And racist.
Anyone hear his white boy comment.
Can't say that these days.
Imagine joey called a black player, a black boy.
Fuck me dead the world would be in melt down.
Watching Foxtell I decided to check 9's coverage,
As soon as I heard $BW's voice quickly I switched back...
Can't handle this lost soul !!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy is hopeless.
And racist.
Anyone hear his white boy comment.
Can't say that these days.
Imagine joey called a black player, a black boy.
Fuck me dead the world would be in melt down.
no need to wonder... just remember the A. Johns bust up in Origin camp with Timana Tahu over his referencing Inglis' skin colour