Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He's a commentator now? I haven't watched channel nein in years but jeez they sound like they're going downhill fast.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a commentator now? I haven't watched channel nein in years but jeez they sound like they're going downhill fast.
My internet was playing up a bit so I went to nine.
I usually watch kayo.
Nine commentary in general is rubbish but SBW was really horrible.
Cringe worthy.
Then he called players white boy, that did it for me.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nine's coverage has been a disgrace for years and it's turning into a joke with the mental midgets they give microphones too. Hopefully one day someone else gets the rights.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
GTFO! The **** is a piece of shit.

Plus looks like he shaved his vagina and stuck the pubes on his face.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The guy is hopeless.
And racist.
Anyone hear his white boy comment.
Can't say that these days.
Imagine joey called a black player, a black boy.
Fuck me dead the world would be in melt down.
Start a petition to fire him for his white boy comment.

#CancelTheShitCunt

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy is hopeless.
And racist.
Anyone hear his white boy comment.
Can't say that these days.
Imagine joey called a black player, a black boy.
Fuck me dead the world would be in melt down.
I've heard him in interviews before he got onto a commentary team. Could have guessed it would be cringeworthy without white boy comments. I tend to think that non footballers make better commentators. You don't need to have played at an elite level to have good knowledge of the game and the ability to speak well in an engaging manner.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Commentary was bad, I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

Heard the white boy comment and personally it didn't bother me. However, I totally agree that the world would be in meltdown if a similar comment was directed at a non-white person.

Noticed on a couple of occasions in Golden Point that he did this nervous, half-arsed thumbs-up gesture when he was struggling to finish off a long sentence. That was pretty funny.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I highly doubt it has anything to do with that. There are many ex-players that we detest for whatever reason but are insightful and add value to our viewing/listening experience.