Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
Very well said. Some need to build bridges. It’s been 13 years FFS.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't see or hear a lot of his commentary but from what I did see I thought he went well, he was able to be personable and not too formal

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
I agree with cutting the guy slack on his first time... look back at any of the commentators first efforts and they have all developed... but wtf is your last comment? He had a contract, signed willingly, then decided he wanted more so left behind the scenes. Not quite the noble behaviour he preaches nowadays huh?

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
All you *****were sucking his **** in 2004. I’d love to see one of u 20 year olds stay loyal to your shitty job when you’re offered triple the salary and an extended holiday in France with the family. How miserable and pathetic are your lives let the man live, he has a family, he’s accomplished more than most of u ever will. You mentio loyalty hahah, look how loyal our great club has been to the ones that gave their all to the club. I swear youse are all gronks, bitching about another man smfh. Now that I got ur attention

any

1999-2000, 2004-2006 home
And away jerseys In L or medium

2007-08 heritage away or home L or M

I will pay a premium boys let me know