Something to think about

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1543960311576.jpg

I have my opinion on this but I'll keep it quiet to see if I'm on the right track.. Bit precious today can't deal with criticism lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm a jahesh with a short attention span, I remember nothing they allegedly taught me in school.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was only worried about playing league and Union.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 8411

I have my opinion on this but I'll keep it quiet to see if I'm on the right track.. Bit precious today can't deal with criticism lol
As a history teacher I presented the facts..it was the students role to interpret them..I merely facilitated their leaning..

Ps..Unfortunately the HSC lends itself to ‘learn this.write this’ type criteria..it becomes more about marks instead of critical thinking..University is best served for that.. That’s why some kids who do great at school in that ‘controlled’ environment, sometimes struggle with the critical thinking aspect at Uni. It works in reverse too..some kids who struggled in school thrive at Uni.. Honestly everybody has the capacity to think critically..just gotta find the best method to awaken it that is right for them!

Pps..what a bloody awesome teacher I was.. bahahaha

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The media is still telling us what they wanted us to know

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I learned to make excellent bongs using rubber tubing from the science labs. I’m not sure that’s what they wanted me to learn, tbh... but I’m probably the exception to the rule, I guess.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I learned to make excellent bongs using rubber tubing from the science labs. I’m not sure that’s what they wanted me to learn, tbh... but I’m probably the exception to the rule, I guess.
I used to steel the magnesium from labs and put them into smokes and give em to people i didn't like

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if I was education minister I would make cooking and nutrition a priority in the school system... I am sick of seeing fat school kids around

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was enrolled there but most of my school life i was at the cave at pearl beach smoking dope and bodyboarding
Yeah I was either wagging and smoking pot with mates or occasionally, going down to the golf course for a puff during lunch. No wonder I didn’t learn much.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was either wagging and smoking pot with mates or occasionally, going down to the golf course for a puff during lunch. No wonder I didn’t learn much.
Lol we used to cause a bit of shit on the golf course go diving for balls having rangers chase us ,stired a few golfers up got chased

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol we used to cause a bit of shit on the golf course go diving for balls having rangers chase us ,stired a few golfers up got chased
They should have thanked you. I never met a golfer who didn’t need a bit of excitement in their lives!