Something to think about

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh. We’re meant to follow the rules and shut the fuck up as kids/teenagers.
Should schools start listening to kids on what to learn? Should kids make the curriculum? No. I used to think if my schools made the curriculum different to benefit me I would have done better, but who the fuck am I to order such a move? Some kids learn differently and better different ways true, but they will always eventually find their potential and succeed. All this leads to is whamen pilling their kids our of school and home schooling them only what the actual kid wants to learn. The problem with this is that that ain’t reality. I think freedom of speech needs to be abolished and only the common sense intellect such as myself should be allowed a public opinion.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was only worried about playing league and Union.
Well tbh i loved science class, we had this sexy teacher straight out of uni and above her desk at the front of the class, there was this huge mirror on the roof. It was fantastic :laughing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear ya bro. When I start work we will be eating buttered bread lol
Funny thing she does do a good lasagne and shes a skip thats about it though, its a step up from my mothers attempt at food

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well tbh i loved science class, we had this sexy teacher straight out of uni and above her desk at the front of the class, there was this huge mirror on the roof. It was fantastic :laughing:
We had ms hunter she was 23 when we were 14 everyone wanted to fuck her even male teachers would bring her flowers every day, fuck i wish she raped me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We had ms hunter she was 23 when we were 14 everyone wanted to fuck her even male teachers would bring her flowers every day, fuck i wish she raped me
I had a 20 year old Miss Abrahams, a Lebo Canadian. She had Scullys voice and a 9 out of 10 body and a gorgeous face.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Female teachers never liked me. I don’t know why. They’d always put me on detention.

I remember once in high school, I said to a female teacher.... “you on your periods or what miss?!”
She had a guilty laugh but gave me detention and a naughty note in my diary, but the class wanted it erased coz everyone knew it was a joke from that show.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would never have guessed that huh :laughing::laughing:
I was a legit victim of female oppression. Thinking they’re strong whamen bullying a male boy protected by a whamen principal. Actually that whamen principal was an actual staunch old school catholic lady reminded me of my grandmother. You’d never fuck with her

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a legit victim of female oppression. Thinking they’re strong whamen bullying a male boy protected by a whamen principal. Actually that whamen principal was an actual staunch old school catholic lady reminded me of my grandmother. You’d never fuck with her
My story was at a catholic school too, i am pretty sure that young hot science teacher caused some of the male teachers to go to confession :laughing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My story was at a catholic school too, i am pretty sure that young hot science teacher caused some of the male teachers to go to confession :laughing:
Hundred percent lol. In high school the teachers were the biggest slutties. So many stories and shit it was ridiculous lol.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hundred percent lol. In high school the teachers were the biggest slutties. So many stories and shit it was ridiculous lol.
At my school (which i won't name in here), one of the male teachers had an affair with a student, it wasn't discovered till after she graduated, the motherfuckers covered it up and he end up getting a job at a far more 'privileged' private school in my area. I know it wasn't one of those rumour things, her mum told my mum the whole story, she actually caught them in the act. The funny part is we always teased her about been the teachers pet with him etc, none of us actually believed she was sleeping with him though lol . He was married with kids etc

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At my school (which i won't name in here), one of the male teachers had an affair with a student, it wasn't discovered till after she graduated, the motherfuckers covered it up and he end up getting a job at a far more 'privileged' private school in my area. I know it wasn't one of those rumour things, her mum told my mum the whole story, she actually caught them in the act. The funny part is we always teased her about been the teachers pet with him etc, none of us actually believed she was sleeping with him though lol . He was married with kids etc
Lol, it’s weird most of the rumours and some that came to be true were female teachers. I don’t know what it was. But even if you look at the news today especially in America, all these female teachers are fucking boys lol and they’re married with kids as well. I guess it’s bwcause there’s equality now and Iran ok for females to do it because men did it lol :grinning:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, it’s weird most of the rumours and some that came to be true were female teachers. I don’t know what it was. But even if you look at the news today especially in America, all these female teachers are fucking boys lol and they’re married with kids as well. I guess it’s bwcause there’s equality now and Iran ok for females to do it because men did it lol :grinning:
Yeah it would be a combination of factors i would be guessing, a big part would be changing attitudes about this kind of thing, years ago a male teen would get high-fived and yeah bro for that kind of thing happening and no-one would think any more of it, now they call it out for what it is, an adult taking advantage of a child. It is just heaps more 'news worthy' when it is a female doing it, that is why you always hear about those cases more.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought you went to St Lucifers AKA the school of Satan?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 8411

I have my opinion on this but I'll keep it quiet to see if I'm on the right track.. Bit precious today can't deal with criticism lol
I'm born to argue damn it and I'll argue!!!

I dont think anyone is manipulating the education curriculum, however I do see the following things that one may draw a conclusion from

1. Teacher salaries are shit, hence you're not really attracting the brightest minds to the industry and most likely not a majority of people passionate about teaching (yes there will still be passionate teachers but I'd assume they'd be the minority and most likely attracted to private schools where they get paid more, ie rich kids get even more advantage)

2. Cuts to education funding results in a lot of public schools struggling to maintain their infrastructure (classroom maintenance, text books, etc) so less advantaged kids are further left behind

3. No proper review of the education curriculum, I think in our country we've got a mentality of "it's not broken so dont fix it" and this results in our education standards dropping

So no I dont think this meme is accurate in as far as the curriculum is concerned but when considering the way we fund our education then yes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even I agree with you bro lol