So the Games moved on from the Bigger Bodied Players has It ??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It hasn't evolved at all, its always been big is good in the middle but if you have a few small quick zips they gotta be able to sidestep the giants to create a line break and be able to ma ke the most of support.
Can every player quick zip, side step and offload?
Draw up a list of plays and familiarize.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penrith is definitely not a light pack. They have a big mobile pack.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As per usual you go off with only 5% of the facts … Stop tagging me Fizzbo .. … I’m not interested in anything you have to say ..
You keep peeking word count. You’re intereste

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You keep peeking word count. You’re intereste
No need to peak Fizbo, you live on here and troll 24/7 and people unfortunately feel the need to reply .. unfortunately I see those reply’s ..

Maybe time for you to shift over to your own Dolphins forum and annoy them for a few years ..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We were defending well the first 10 odd weeks wtf happened
As predicted the guys got worn out and lost entbusiasm bc the constant mistake riddled slackos kept getting picked so the effort players realised it was not gonna get any better so dropped their heads is my summation.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As predicted the guys got worn out and lost entbusiasm bc the constant mistake riddled slackos kept getting picked so the effort players realised it was not gonna get any better so dropped their heads is my summation.
Mid year the better squads are well oiled too, they know their game plans and plays inside out. We were always going to struggle the further the season went on, plus what you said so it’s a perfect storm of getting pumped

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mid year the better squads are well oiled too, they know their game plans and plays inside out. We were always going to struggle the further the season went on, plus what you said so it’s a perfect storm of getting pumped
Injuries had an effect as well but there's been far too many bad selections and positional decisions that have proven hard to justify.