Opinion Sivo try

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ball did travel forward, but it was back out of the hands, good try.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forward. Threw it behind the line. Sivo catches it infront of the 10m line.
No try .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't think it was that bad but either way they would have won easily. If Parra weren't so shit, they would have won by 60, we were that bad today..

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forward. Threw it behind the line. Sivo catches it infront of the 10m line.
No try .
Id have to look at it again but that’s not necessarily the best way to judge a pass. If you throw it backwards but are running at full pelt, inertia can make the ball travel forward. As long as it’s back out of the hands it doesn’t matter how far afterwards it travels forward. Funny thing is I don’t even think the refs know this lol.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
50/50 on the forward pass given the way forward passes are these days - not a biggie. More worried about the disallowed try in the 1st half. The pass was on the line and bounced forward - should have been play on - but thats cool - we have a bunker apparently.

But the play the ball for the Sivo try had no foot involved. Shame the 'bunker' missed that one.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The almost intercept by Okunbor was going to be atleast 5m forward... wish he let that go.,

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my fair share of carlton dry’s before this try but I thought it was an obvious forward pass.

I didn’t feel like the momentum contributed to how far forward it was.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would it have changed the outcome? no? then why post this? permaban

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe there’s ppl here defending parra. Not only was that pass forward they had another 4-5 not picked up from dummy half if not more. Yet Reed throws one flat and it’s picked up straight away