Should we retain Dylan Napa?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Talk him up over at your beloved Souths.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big N ,
Napa has never been the same player , when the league said to him , Now Dylan we don’t want you using your head on the field , it’s quite obvious now he never really understood that they meant only for tackling .
Not one skill set in his so called swagger and the Proof is shown by his current price tag getting smaller by the day .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. This is what happens when a bored stoned troll is let loose on TK. Yeah great idea, while we're at it let's bring back Pay FFS
Brother don’t be racist.

this is not a troll post.
A troll post would be ‘lets re-sign him for 500k Uleh. Two year deal.’
Or shit like that.

I am looking at this situation very clinically and thinking if there is an opportunity to sign our third best prop at minimum rate. There’s not many players who have done it all that fit that bill. Only he and woods I can think of. And Nap stings harder than Woods. Woods is being chased by two clubs as we speak.

what’s more - there is evidence to suggest we are going to have a rollback in rules, which will assist the bigger more muscular guys like Dylan.

please - I know he hasn’t lived up to the hype but just think strategic for once in your life.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw just an aside FMD Napa has really gotten on the nose of the fans of the suggestion of re signing for 120k is considered troll to some.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF. Are YOU telling me not be to be racist? Good one

BTW, how the fuck was I racist? You brag about being a stoned dole bludger and you're clearly a Souths fan trolling us with these stupid posts.....

Napa is our third best prop? Since when? No other club wants to touch him for half price because he's shit house. Same with Lewis. If a wooden sppon club is getting rid of a player and there are no other suitors for that player, that tells you everything you need to know about him. I'd sign any NSW Cup prop for minimum wage and we'd get more value out of them than we would from Napa

Napa...muscular...WTF? Dude is built like a 14 year old school girl....or should I say like you

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's not our 3rd best prop though. Ava has done more in the short time that he has been with is than what Napa has shown in his 3 or so years. He has no leg drive at all, no offload, no pass in his game. The game has changed since he was considered a representative front rower. He hasn't adapted. I would be interested to know what his post contact metres are because when I watch him it looks like he lunges into the contact and submits to the tackle. Thompson, Hetherington and Ava seem to make more post contact metres from what I've seen. I could be wrong though.

Clubs are after woods because he offers an offload, can play decent minutes, isn't a concern with off field behaviour and has rep experience. Napa offers none of this hence why noone is interested in him. The days of the big hit enforcer are pretty much gone now it has moved away from the wrestle. It's too quick and players don't even generally get the extra time in the ruck for a dominant tackle as the refs just call 6 again.

Superleague or park footy is all I see for him

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you last two speaking out of emotions or logic?
No for me Nashy. Napa been contributing to a poor loosing culture. Look at his body language these days. You are an intuitive man Nash, a conscious man. Napa No longer has any presence, no aura or confidence. A mere shadow of a prop. He has to go.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No for me Nashy. Napa been contributing to a poor loosing culture. Look at his body language these days. You are an intuitive man Nash, a conscious man. Napa No longer has any presence, no aura or confidence. A mere shadow of a prop. He has to go.
I'm a snake
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
im a slippery little sneaky snake
sssssss

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not our 3rd best prop though. Ava has done more in the short time that he has been with is than what Napa has shown in his 3 or so years. He has no leg drive at all, no offload, no pass in his game. The game has changed since he was considered a representative front rower. He hasn't adapted. I would be interested to know what his post contact metres are because when I watch him it looks like he lunges into the contact and submits to the tackle. Thompson, Hetherington and Ava seem to make more post contact metres from what I've seen. I could be wrong though.

Clubs are after woods because he offers an offload, can play decent minutes, isn't a concern with off field behaviour and has rep experience. Napa offers none of this hence why noone is interested in him. The days of the big hit enforcer are pretty much gone now it has moved away from the wrestle. It's too quick and players don't even generally get the extra time in the ruck for a dominant tackle as the refs just call 6 again.

Superleague or park footy is all I see for him
Fair enough. I feel your vibe here.
But question, Has Napa been dropped once this year? I can’t recall if so.
Also, do you think the rules will stay the same? I personally think there will be a minor rollback.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Very important point if true. Haven’t noticed though