Should we retain Dylan Napa?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
well you mods are letting this cancer and his other multiple accounts on this site.
It’s not cancer or anything else people are trolling me with. 70% if people on this thread have addressed the question with reason but hatas gonna hate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup. It is really rare these days for a player to sign for a club on a decent amount and then be re-signed for minimum by the same club at their next contract. While it might make financial sense to try and get an aging or form lost player as a depth signing on the books, clubs are aware that when a player gets what is essentially a 80% wage cut, they tend to lose motivation.

Different story if the contract is with a new club. That is why we landed Dufty, the Dragons weren't going to be stupid enough to keep him on at reduced wage, but the narrative for Dufty in signing with us for a year on a lot less is that his previous club decided he isn't worth it, and now it is up to him to prove that he is.

The best thing for Napa is to move on and try and make something for himself elsewhere.
This is the most intriguing post for me because I’ve always wondered about it.
So many times I’ve seen clubs let players walk because they haven’t justified a hefty price tag and I just wonder instead of letting them walk elsewhere for a small wage why they don’t just retain them at a small wage. Especially players that are fan favourites lile Lewis
The psychology to this is intriguing

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is the most intriguing post for me because I’ve always wondered about it.
So many times I’ve seen clubs let players walk because they haven’t justified a hefty price tag and I just wonder instead of letting them walk elsewhere for a small wage why they don’t just retain them at a small wage. Especially players that are fan favourites lile Lewis
The psychology to this is intriguing
who is lile lewis? hope he is better than lachlan #dumbcunt

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no fckn way should the club even consider keeping the big ginger cat napa, not even on minimum wage is he worth another contract

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
who is lile lewis? hope he is better than lachlan #dumbcunt
The l button is next to the K button and was meant to be ‘like’.
I pointed that out to you because we all know that isn’t something you instinctively worked out yourself.
Also, before you start having a go for people making typo’s (not spelling errors), just remember you’re the dude that thinks the word ‘stealing’ is a double e effort. Which was a conscious move on your part.l and not a mistype.
EC09A1FE-BF8C-4072-909C-08D9A56984AC.jpeg You’ve just had a lot of egg on your face now.
It burns you that my IQ is so hectic I can tell.
This post is going to get so many likes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
no fckn way should the club even consider keeping the big ginger cat napa, not even on minimum wage is he worth another contract
It is clear taht Barrett rates him on some level though.
He didn’t do the Burton swap with him and always picks him.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No.

Although please keep posting @Nasheed. I find it funny people losing it over your comments. It’s what happens when you have the emotional intelligence of a child.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guy is a total waste of space.... Wouldn't resign him for $1.....has no hunger or enthusiasm whatsoever..... Could Buy a 30 year old prop from a pub comp in the bush with more go in him.....
Fred Briggs at his age would be better

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Would people who don’t like this idea change their mind of Napa approached Baz and out management and said ‘I’ve seen the error of my ways, I want to repay the club, please give me the minimum 120 k Uleh and let me prove myself, I’ve changed’.

If he did that, would you soften your stance?
Taht to the 40% who are against this idea

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would people who don’t like this idea change their mind of Napa approached Baz and out management and said ‘I’ve seen the error of my ways, I want to repay the club, please give me the minimum 120 k Uleh and let me prove myself, I’ve changed’.

Thought u wanted sack him now

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant recall a game where ginger ninja actually shined then you throw in his salary and it all makes sense as to why he is being priority flushed. I would also add no other club wants to touch him even at $300k a season. Plus (and I am throwing in the steak knives on this deal) his post contact metres are some of the worst in NRL & his play the balls are some of the slowest in the NRL.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Just like S Katoa I can’t wait till they FUCK OFF FOREVER!!!!!