Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guys posts are the best! If anyone is still taking him seriously after this one... you need your head checked!

Also man how do you have the time to come up with all this shit? Hahaha respect! @Flanagun

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This guys posts are the best! If anyone is still taking him seriously after this one... you need your head checked!

Also man how do you have the time to come up with all this shit? Hahaha respect! @Flanagun
You like me, but you don't take me seriously? Well, fam...I have to say....I don't know how to feel about this lol

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day!

Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he has to stand around in a hospital for 6-8 hours holding his partner's hand and telling her - "Breathe, honey. You're doing so well."

I mean, what is the point of children, anyway? They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, expensive and by bringing them into this world, we are only condemning them to lives of financial uncertainty and environmental calamity.

In recent years a growing number of people who are well and truly sick of babies and everything they stand for have called for the establishment of baby free restaurants, baby free shopping centres, baby free suburbs, baby free bars and baby free strip clubs. So my question is thus - is it time for Gus and Ciraldo to consider making the Bulldogs a baby free club? At very least we could consider some sort of financial incentive to players who don't have babies. A no baby bonus, if you will.

A strong future is a child free future, and I think that is the future we need to envisage for ourselves moving forward. By drawing a line in the sand and saying no to babies, we could become a real leader in the field here. We could set a template that would be envied and copied by other clubs for many years to come.

To paraphrase the immortal words of our own Peter "Bullfrog" Moore - The club first, the team second and the individual third - as you can see, fam, babies didn't even factor into the equation.

If you agree with me on this, I encourage you to contact the club and make your thoughts known. Keep the family club strong and say no to babies!
Go to bed you are drunk!!!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day!

Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he has to stand around in a hospital for 6-8 hours holding his partner's hand and telling her - "Breathe, honey. You're doing so well."

I mean, what is the point of children, anyway? They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, expensive and by bringing them into this world, we are only condemning them to lives of financial uncertainty and environmental calamity.

In recent years a growing number of people who are well and truly sick of babies and everything they stand for have called for the establishment of baby free restaurants, baby free shopping centres, baby free suburbs, baby free bars and baby free strip clubs. So my question is thus - is it time for Gus and Ciraldo to consider making the Bulldogs a baby free club? At very least we could consider some sort of financial incentive to players who don't have babies. A no baby bonus, if you will.

A strong future is a child free future, and I think that is the future we need to envisage for ourselves moving forward. By drawing a line in the sand and saying no to babies, we could become a real leader in the field here. We could set a template that would be envied and copied by other clubs for many years to come.

To paraphrase the immortal words of our own Peter "Bullfrog" Moore - The club first, the team second and the individual third - as you can see, fam, babies didn't even factor into the equation.

If you agree with me on this, I encourage you to contact the club and make your thoughts known. Keep the family club strong and say no to babies!
I realise what you wrote meant to be a joke but you obviously don't have kids do you?

My 8yo son has brought more happiness and joy into my life than words can describe.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't feel like it was a challenge, more a reasoned understanding approach.

But, I can see why you'd be worried. If he produced a spreadsheet that would be unexpected to an order of magnitude as to put your stuff to shame. You'd lose all hope of every being regarded in the top 10 TK content creators.
I consider some of the content created on this site rivals the drivvle punched out by Rothfield on the backpage of the rag he writes for. Creating content for the TK is not something I aspire to.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I realise what you wrote meant to be a joke but you obviously don't have kids do you?

My 8yo son has brought more happiness and joy into my life than words can describe.
I have 11 kids, fam. They don't really bring me much joy, but are a pretty good source of cheap labour. Give me more time to watch my shows.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I consider some of the content created on this site rivals the drivvle punched out by Rothfield on the backpage of the rag he writes for. Creating content for the TK is not something I aspire to.
Well…you know, I don’t aspire to be a tap dancer. But I don’t feel the need to throw shade at those who do. Pretty much any ambition is noble, except for the ambition of being a parent.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone would miss me like a.....caricature of 1967?

Just because you wouldn't miss me doesn't mean others wouldn't, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He did a lot of posts, is there a link to the goodbye meltdown?
I'll see if I can find it on the weekend. I cant recall if it was its own thread or just in a random one.

edit. found it. Not as meltdowny as I remembered it, but still quality.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We almost at 8, fam. Let's work, babies!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Babies and young children are good....
You can use them to order the $12 kids meal at restaurants, give them one of the chicken nuggets, and you have the rest...