Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I irritate countless Bulldogs supporters every day, fam. But if i can make just one Penrith fan smile with what i do, it makes it all worthwhile!
You give me Bunniesman vibes. Arguably LU's greatest ever troll. I imagine a few here would be familiar with the great mans work.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Pleasure Gun..you give me a pick me up with every new thread you post..

You should start a fans only thread and make some quick cash baby!!
Not crying....I've just been peeling onions, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You give me Bunniesman vibes. Arguably LU's greatest ever troll. I imagine a few here would be familiar with the great mans work.
Lol I have never checked out League Unlimited....is he a legit Bunnies Man, or is that part of the act?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Page 5. We got there. Yeah, this is how we work, baby!

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol I have never checked out League Unlimited....is he a legit Bunnies Man, or is that part of the act?
No one really knows for sure, he did his best work between 2010 & 2014, sadly he flew too close to the sun. His goodbye meltdown was epic, one of the finest posts in the history of the internet. He still posts occasionally, but his heart isn't in it anymore. If you ever get bored with a week or 2 to kill it's worth finding old threads from that time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No one really knows for sure, he did his best work between 2010 & 2014, sadly he flew too close to the sun. His goodbye meltdown was epic, one of the finest posts in the history of the internet. He still posts occasionally, but his heart isn't in it anymore. If you ever get bored with a week or 2 to kill it's worth finding old threads from that time.
Haha glad to hear he went out on a high. I will try to check out some of his threads if I can find them.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're called the 'family club' so let's go against everything that we stand for and stop our players from having families at a time that suits us, not them. Wow, just wow!
Hi Fam,

I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day!

Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he has to stand around in a hospital for 6-8 hours holding his partner's hand and telling her - "Breathe, honey. You're doing so well."

I mean, what is the point of children, anyway? They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, expensive and by bringing them into this world, we are only condemning them to lives of financial uncertainty and environmental calamity.

In recent years a growing number of people who are well and truly sick of babies and everything they stand for have called for the establishment of baby free restaurants, baby free shopping centres, baby free suburbs, baby free bars and baby free strip clubs. So my question is thus - is it time for Gus and Ciraldo to consider making the Bulldogs a baby free club? At very least we could consider some sort of financial incentive to players who don't have babies. A no baby bonus, if you will.

A strong future is a child free future, and I think that is the future we need to envisage for ourselves moving forward. By drawing a line in the sand and saying no to babies, we could become a real leader in the field here. We could set a template that would be envied and copied by other clubs for many years to come.

To paraphrase the immortal words of our own Peter "Bullfrog" Moore - The club first, the team second and the individual third - as you can see, fam, babies didn't even factor into the equation.

If you agree with me on this, I encourage you to contact the club and make your thoughts known. Keep the family club strong and say no to babies!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We're called the 'family club' so let's go against everything that we stand for and stop our players from having families at a time that suits us, not them. Wow, just wow!
I’m not opposed to families, Fam. Just kids.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what @Flanagun is doing here, he knows his footy career will be short lived, so he’s trying to create an after footy career for himself ..

If he can get Ciraldo to impose this baby ban, the club could then employ him to enforce it ..

His job could be to meet with the players and their partners and police contraception, like drug testing, he could run unprotected random sex tests, supply and give condom instructions, maybe do bedroom inspections and nightly and early morning raids, he could hold meetings & explain why pulling out early, means they won’t be pulling out later when they’re needed for must win games ..

Let’s face it, NRLW is only going to become more popular, who wants to see women who are 6 or 7 months pregnant tackling each other, he could be the one to meet with these women and teach sex ed, remind them to say that if it’s not on, it’s not on, I’m sure these women would love to hear him talk about how children are just snotty, loud, obnoxious brats and that not having any means they’ll be better off financially …

Like our own @Flanagun, the real ones not really a favourite amongst the group anyway, so it’s not like this job could make him any less popular …

Maybe he’s onto something … ‍♂

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very relaxed brother.
If you're up for a full season with this imbecile then that's up to you. My silence won't be my submission. It gets annoying after a while seeing this site bombarded with his nonsense.
He hasn't and won't stop flooding this forum with his attention seeking stupidity. Don't understand why nobody does anything to stamp it out. I might be expecting too much tbh but anyway.

Excited for this season nonetheless.. Go you dogs!
LOL then maybe you should go participate on the eels forum where things are more serious
Chillin Whats GIF - Chillin Whats Up GIFs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I see what @Flanagun is doing here, he knows his footy career will be short lived, so he’s trying to create an after footy career for himself ..

If he can get Ciraldo to impose this baby ban, the club could then employ him to enforce it ..

His job could be to meet with the players and their partners and police contraception, like drug testing, he could run unprotected random sex tests, supply and give condom instructions, maybe do bedroom inspections and nightly and early morning raids, he could hold meetings & explain why pulling out early, means they won’t be pulling out later when they’re needed for must win games ..

Let’s face it, NRLW is only going to become more popular, who wants to see women who are 6 or 7 months pregnant tackling each other, he could be the one to meet with these women and teach sex ed, remind them to say that if it’s not on, it’s not on, I’m sure these women would love to hear him talk about how children are just snotty, loud, obnoxious brats and that not having any means they’ll be better off financially …

Like our own @Flanagun, the real ones not really a favourite amongst the group anyway, so it’s not like this job could make him any less popular …

Maybe he’s onto something … ‍♂
Not a favourite? I guess you haven't noticed how all the players rush to hug the 'gun and get in a sneaky bottom pinch every time we score.

As for. the 'gun's popularity on here....he may not be liked by you or some of the other hatters, but he is still the people's poet, baby!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He did a lot of posts, is there a link to the goodbye meltdown?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL then maybe you should go participate on the eels forum where things are more serious
Chillin Whats GIF - Chillin Whats Up GIFs
Or maybe fam should go live in pinko commie Stalinist China where nobody has to fear the tyranny of free expression and everyone is super relaxed, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Come on, fam. Let's keep workin'....get us to 6, baby
#beyond9to5
#unpaidovertime
#plentyofelbowgrease

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score