Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find it on the weekend. I cant recall if it was its own thread or just in a random one.

edit. found it. Not as meltdowny as I remembered it, but still quality.

That actually seems quite sincere …. Makes me want to go and avenge him. But I couldn’t do it. I know my Kennel Fam would miss me too much.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Does anybody still think this thread was a joke? Burton's mind was clearly on building junior a nursery and not the game on Sunday.

#banthebaby

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The only reason why people used to have a lot of kids is because humanity was much poorer and stupid.
This is actually a good subject about babies though.
E.g everyone thinks Terry Lamb gave up representative duties because of competition with Brett Kenny and he didn’t like the pace of rep footy?
Absolute lies!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best thread I've ever seen on TK so thank you gun, some of our players may need a baby ban.
For a start the best thing Ciraldo can do is to put you back in nappies (dippers), and shove a dummy (pacifier) in your mouth.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The best thread I've ever seen on TK so thank you gun, some of our players may need a baby ban.
For a start the best thing Ciraldo can do is to put you back in nappies (dippers), and shove a dummy (pacifier) in your mouth.
Thanks, fam. People like you make me believe that page 9 is possible.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Buuump. Who still thinks Burton having a baby was a good idea?