Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day!

Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he has to stand around in a hospital for 6-8 hours holding his partner's hand and telling her - "Breathe, honey. You're doing so well."

I mean, what is the point of children, anyway? They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, expensive and by bringing them into this world, we are only condemning them to lives of financial uncertainty and environmental calamity.

In recent years a growing number of people who are well and truly sick of babies and everything they stand for have called for the establishment of baby free restaurants, baby free shopping centres, baby free suburbs, baby free bars and baby free strip clubs. So my question is thus - is it time for Gus and Ciraldo to consider making the Bulldogs a baby free club? At very least we could consider some sort of financial incentive to players who don't have babies. A no baby bonus, if you will.

A strong future is a child free future, and I think that is the future we need to envisage for ourselves moving forward. By drawing a line in the sand and saying no to babies, we could become a real leader in the field here. We could set a template that would be envied and copied by other clubs for many years to come.

To paraphrase the immortal words of our own Peter "Bullfrog" Moore - The club first, the team second and the individual third - as you can see, fam, babies didn't even factor into the equation.

If you agree with me on this, I encourage you to contact the club and make your thoughts known. Keep the family club strong and say no to babies!

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, that....if we stopped our players from reproducing we might miss out on future superstars like Daniel Mortimer.
See have to keep the bulldogs DNA running somehow. It’s not too late to change your mind.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day!

Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he has to stand around in a hospital for 6-8 hours holding his partner's hand and telling her - "Breathe, honey. You're doing so well."

I mean, what is the point of children, anyway? They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, expensive and by bringing them into this world, we are only condemning them to lives of financial uncertainty and environmental calamity.

In recent years a growing number of people who are well and truly sick of babies and everything they stand for have called for the establishment of baby free restaurants, baby free shopping centres, baby free suburbs, baby free bars and baby free strip clubs. So my question is thus - is it time for Gus and Ciraldo to consider making the Bulldogs a baby free club? At very least we could consider some sort of financial incentive to players who don't have babies. A no baby bonus, if you will.

A strong future is a child free future, and I think that is the future we need to envisage for ourselves moving forward. By drawing a line in the sand and saying no to babies, we could become a real leader in the field here. We could set a template that would be envied and copied by other clubs for many years to come.

To paraphrase the immortal words of our own Peter "Bullfrog" Moore - The club first, the team second and the individual third - as you can see, fam, babies didn't even factor into the equation.

If you agree with me on this, I encourage you to contact the club and make your thoughts known. Keep the family club strong and say no to babies!
Hmmmm, a baby band at the Family Club...... yeah that'll work, your a genius.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I told my sons once they were experiments that turned into accidents.

We don't talk much anymore...
One of my kids once asked me "Dad, why did you leave me at that petrol station when I was four." I replied "never mind why I left you, the real question is why did I come back?"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

One of your best..’BABY’!! :hearteyes: