Sexual tension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread comes to life at the worst times.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it okay if i stick my erect penis into a...nvm.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dammit, why does the office hottie have to wear mini skirts and high-heels revealing her silky-smooth, toned legs.

DAMMIT.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Haha good old Jorgie. To bad she put on 600kgs and became a leso. She was pretty hot back in the day. She always wanted a piece of Godberts
One could read that as Godberts not satisfying her enough, so her turning lesbo!

;)

Or was the "blow out" pre lesbianism?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I took a 4 year break from TK I come back and she is a roller skating rug muncher. Godberts never realised how much he ran things back here in the golden years
Lol Reading posts from the 'golden years' it seems like the girls ruled the kennel

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What was so good about it?
Just everything. The atmosphere, and how this place was Nazi'd by the moderators, yet people here kept "rebelling" (if there was such a thing that could be done on an internet forum), and you had these graphic artists who would design signatures for us, the Kennel shop, Kennel arcade (I remember that well), Kennel radio and a whole bunch of other things. The live game threads as well :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What was so good about it?
Was a big culure shift I guess you would say.

For example, many users knew each other in real life. That was a curse and a blessing.

On here many people had inside jokes that often others wouldn't get, but there remained a close "mateship" on here amongst specific groups of users.

Problem with that setup is it makes hard to put the foot down when one person posts something unsavory, as they are both a poster, but a fellow friend/group member.

The other issue was you'd go to games and face exclusion if you weren't in "the group".

These days it's very different. Most of the "old crew" have disappeared and either gone to social media, or moved on from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.