Sexual tension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And anyway, the Alaskan Hot Pocket is the go.
'The glorious act in which one or more persons defecate into a condom, and while holding it from the open end, swings it in a circular motion to ensure that the fecal matter attains the maximum fill capacity of the condom. At this point, the condom containing the feces is placed in a freezer, and is to remain there until the stool filled condom is frozen solid¹. Once completely filled AND frozen, the condom is inserted directly into the vaginal/anal cavity, wasting no time from the point of removal from the freezer, ensuring sheer "Alaskan" authenticity. At this point, the homemade sex toy can be left in the cavity, or inserted and removed continuously, as one would with a dildo. This may take quite some time to prepare indeed, so pre-planning is a must. However, there is nothing preventing the reuse of the "hot pocket." '

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HANDS GUYS

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
'The glorious act in which one or more persons defecate into a condom, and while holding it from the open end, swings it in a circular motion to ensure that the fecal matter attains the maximum fill capacity of the condom. At this point, the condom containing the feces is placed in a freezer, and is to remain there until the stool filled condom is frozen solid¹. Once completely filled AND frozen, the condom is inserted directly into the vaginal/anal cavity, wasting no time from the point of removal from the freezer, ensuring sheer "Alaskan" authenticity. At this point, the homemade sex toy can be left in the cavity, or inserted and removed continuously, as one would with a dildo. This may take quite some time to prepare indeed, so pre-planning is a must. However, there is nothing preventing the reuse of the "hot pocket." '
Omg who the hell came up when these

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dont do it after a night shes has knocked down 3 bottles of red 2 white and woken up and smashed 3 barrocas down with 7 Turkish coffees.
Talking from experience?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talking from experience?
I had this piss bucket at work that i was pissing in every day for a few months to dump on this **** in his office who owed me money.
This stupid **** was searching for a bucket one day and tipped it out fuck it stunk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I had this piss bucket at work that i was pissing in every day for a few months to dump on this **** in his office who owed me money.
This stupid **** was searching for a bucket one day and tipped it out fuck it stunk
Fuck that haha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey how about a rusty trombone?? Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of explanations..how elaborate is this..when it could be simply stated as people who enjoy introducing shit during sex.. What about the psychological analysis..it represents the penis and a mechanism against castration.. Imagine going to a Uni lecture about this? Lol!!!

“Although some authors have defined the focus of coprophilia as the act of elimination (McCary, 1967), others have defined it as the act of consumption of excrement (Allen, 1969). To complicate the definition further, it appears that some individuals may have an interest in eliminating on one’s partner or in playing with the fecal matter. According to Smith (1976), a common analytic interpretation is that the excrement symbolically represents the penis and that the presence of the fecal matter serves as a defense against castration anxiety” Judith Milner and colleagues wrote in the 2008 book ’Sexual Deviance: Theory, Assessment and Treatment’:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can i upload some interesting photos if i use the spoiler tag or na??

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 44 and I have never herd of some of this shit fmd I just realised I've had a sheltered life ..............thank fuck:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol lost me
I was inferring that @Gotenks is missing out on being unable to quack like a duck when he fucks!

I feel if sam weaving asked to piss on me i would b more than accepting to the offer
GoogleFu provided the goods. One looks fake, but the ones that aren't fake ... fark me sideways :|:dizzy::fearscream:8-)

I just found out what that is..lol!!!
*moves mouse*
Tools
Delete Browsing History

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HANDS GUYS
Well put your hands to good use...
Wanking
Fisting
Bothing

Can i upload some interesting photos if i use the spoiler tag or na??
NOPE...

If it's adult content / sexually suggestive it cannot be posted..

I don't feel like explaining to Nash (site owner) why Google is warning us for the last time not to post such pictures alongside Google Ads.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was inferring that @Gotenks is missing out on being unable to quack like a duck when he fucks!

GoogleFu provided the goods. One looks fake, but the ones that aren't fake ... fark me sideways :|:dizzy::fearscream:8-)

*moves mouse*
Tools
Delete Browsing History

Well put your hands to good use...
Wanking
Fisting
Bothing

NOPE...

If it's adult content / sexually suggestive it cannot be posted..

I don't feel like explaining to Nash (site owner) why Google is warning us for the last time not to post such pictures alongside Google Ads.
That's unfortunate. I guess i will just think of another topic to talk about tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.