Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Don't you just fukin hate it?!

It does my head in big time.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Especially when your in a long term loving relationship and your thinking with your heart but your little friend down there has other ideas.

S

smingers

^^I KNOW!!! stupid heart! Always gets in the way of everything FFS!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I'm scared. I'm so incredibly horny all the time but i'm only 21. I'm dreading the day i actually hit my sexual peak at 30 ish. I have no idea how i'm going to be able to control it.

S

smingers

What about your bf? I don't know of one guy (actually my bf thinks i like sex more than him) that isn't horny all the time- i wish my bf was horny 24/7! But at the same time its good because that's all we'd be doing all day if it was up to me.

B

Ben Godberts

i struggle because every girl wamnts to sleep with me
but i just over come it

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm scared. I'm so incredibly horny all the time but i'm only 21. I'm dreading the day i actually hit my sexual peak at 30 ish. I have no idea how i'm going to be able to control it.
Welcome to my world!!!!! Ever since I've turned 30, woah my hormones have gone ape sh1t!

This is the worst time to be single...

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
You have no idea how i feel kathy.... im only 21 and it's out of control. I have dirty thoughts all day.

S

smingers

^^Shut up! It's a serious issue!!! I think girls are more horny than guys, seriously!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearin ya girls.

OK fess up - have u ever acted upon that sexual tension?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
sexual tension is the worst...esp around the office hehe
OMG... theres this guy who is doing my head head in. At work all i think about is fuking his brains out.... it's gotten to the point where i'm having to think unsexy thoughts around him.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I'm hearin ya girls.

No i can't and never will.... but thats what makes it so much more worse!! Especially when there's flirting involved.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I'm hearin ya girls.

omg sexual tension at work is the WORST! ... yes to the question btw, work nights out when they fuel you with alcohol Ive seen it happen to others and its happened to me (more than once)

lucky theres been nobody like that at work for a while. :o

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
last friday we went for drinks and this guy turns up... naughty photos, naughty requests, lots of alochol. Gosh darn it why do i feel the way i do!

I didn't want to come in on monday.

K

kennyy

OMG... theres this guy who is doing my head head in. At work all i think about is fuking his brains out.... it's gotten to the point where i'm having to think unsexy thoughts around him.
hahahaha

theres a few birds at work who r consistantly wearing low cut tops... so hard to concentrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.