Semi Radradra threatening to leave NRL and join overseas rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bullshit article.Zero care if he doesn't play origin he wants CASH.If parra don't pay him big money he will leave simple as that.Love and money don't go hand in hand sometimes.The situation looks VERY bleak for the eels and strong chance semi will not be there next season.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit article.Zero care if he doesn't play origin he wants CASH.If parra don't pay him big money he will leave simple as that.Love and money don't go hand in hand sometimes.The situation looks VERY bleak for the eels and strong chance semi will not be there next season.
All their paying overs for duds and illegal 3rd party agreements looks like finally catching up to them and guys like semi,norman and peats looking for big upgrades

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

@Drop Bear

Oracle has spoken. lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit your ass Semi.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not with females. There's no romance without finance lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since the other parra thread is locked, in the souths game it looked like that guy who supports the dogs, the 'streaker' that's at every game was wearing a parra jersey in the crowd. Looks like he lost a bet as well.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the other parra thread is locked, in the souths game it looked like that guy who supports the dogs, the 'streaker' that's at every game was wearing a parra jersey in the crowd. Looks like he lost a bet as well.

Your giving me ideas for round 9 here:-). I asked Mr I to lock up both threads, mainly because I figured you would have had enough 'Eels' on your site after the bet. But looking around, you lot just can't get enough news on us :-). I'm always happy to jump in for a bit of good natured fun, if you want to start an Eels blog up:-). As far as Semi goes, I would agree with too69u, that $$'s are the big motivator with all of our current NRL players and who can blame them for wanting to get the best deal for themselves considering the lenght of their playing career, but there is always the exception to the rule, the one club man. Time will tell, but I think Semi may well be one of these.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
After the way he carried on the other week, Semi should take up soccer - or Netball

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
All their paying overs for duds and illegal 3rd party agreements looks like finally catching up to them and guys like semi,norman and peats looking for big upgrades
They will make those 3 players their priorities while the dust settles.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. All quiet on the Kent quotes this morning. I wonder why??:-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
These freaks should be made to publically apologise when they run off and are proven wrong,

I'm curious to see how often he gets quoted here in future.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every chance we get lol.
I noticed this morning you like to refer to us as 'Parra Scum', which is a Manly term and normally dribbles out of the mouths of those with an IQ of less than 50. I know for a FACT, you are a much more intelligent bloke than most of those combined. I'm sure you could come up with a more ORIGINAL insult than that:-)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I noticed this morning you like to refer to us as 'Parra Scum', which is a Manly term and normally dribbles out of the mouths of those with an IQ of less than 50. I know for a FACT, you are a much more intelligent bloke than most of those combined. I'm sure you could come up with a more ORIGINAL insult than that:grinning:
Yeah call them parra cum cause they have a sperm on there logo lol:grinning:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah call them parra cum cause they have a sperm on there logo lol:grinning:
Lol, yeah but parra scum frustrates them more, lol,
As evident in our little cuddly friend making reference to it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.