bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well buzz off if u don't want to play rugby league u sook

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The bloke can go tbh. No player is bigger than the game and I guess he is having trouble understanding the eligibility rules?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope you get totally spoiled tomorrow. Enough of this being nice to me. Somebody take the piss before I sign off!!
Who cheats the cap and still gets wooden spoons?

God bless you brother. Wish you nothing but the best.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke can go tbh. No player is bigger than the game and I guess he is having trouble understanding the eligibility rules?

Look it's the league fault by making origin the pinnacle of the game and players are getting 30 k a game.

During origin maybe have international nz have a 3 game series against England samoa fiji Tonga and png have a 3 match series, maybe NRL look at supporting and the money can be on the same level as origin?

They need to make internationals more appealing origin is holding this game back so much.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Radradra straight swap for Hayne. The Eels will claim Radradra was signed on a 1 million dollar per season deal to deceive the media and get Hayne back with out any salary cap scrutiny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look it's the league fault by making origin the pinnacle of the game and players are getting 30 k a game.

During origin maybe have international nz have a 3 game series against England samoa fiji Tonga and png have a 3 match series, maybe NRL look at supporting and the money can be on the same level as origin?

They need to make internationals more appealing origin is holding this game back so much.
Yh they build SOO as the best of the best, yet the best players can't play lol. Hate how they drag 3 games out for over 6 weeks. Much rather there be a 2- 3 week break and play rep games during that period and dump the byes.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yh they build SOO as the best of the best, yet the best players can't play lol. Hate how they drag 3 games out for over 6 weeks. Much rather there be a 2- 3 week break and play rep games during that period and dump the byes.
I'm agreeing with you today bro - But yes i totally agree.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So radradra has switched his allegiance from Fiji to Australia even though his not allowed to play orgin... what a ****, hope he doesn't get picked in the side( but he must of got some assurances.. #moneytalks

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This has come true the money hungry dog is leaving NRL lol@ parra

Status
Not open for further replies.