Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, DB didn't like parra scum.
Haha, no I think it got under his soft fur, lol, poor little fella,
Might need to give him a little cuddle and carry him round in my pouch for a while,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the good old pouch always warms the heart lol
Lol,
Yeah so true, and poor little cuddly drop bear needs to be caressed from time to time, held in my loving arms, pat his little parra head and tell him everything will be alright, there there,

Unfortunately it's all a lie, the poor misguided fool supports parra, it will never be all right,
But don't tell him that, let him crawl through life believing that next year will be better,

We all need hope in our life, no matter how unrealistic that may be,

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah but parra scum frustrates them more, lol,
As evident in our little cuddly friend making reference to it, lol.
I thought so, closet Sea Eagles :-)

download (1).jpg

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought so, closet Sea Eagles :grinning:

View attachment 91
Lol, us doggies fans have been calling your mob scum for as long as I can remember,
It's not a manly thing,
But I like how you are trying valiantly to protect yourself from the term by trying to make it a manly thing,
But it won't work my little fury friend,
Now come here, nestle into my pouch and I'll take very good care of you,
Wipe away your tears,
Remember, sticks and stones may break your little bones but names can never hurt you,

Don't let the parra scum label hurt your little feelings,

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, us doggies fans have been calling your mob scum for as long as I can remember,
It's not a manly thing,
But I like how you are trying valiantly to protect yourself from the term by trying to make it a manly thing,
But it won't work my little fury friend,
Now come here, nestle into my pouch and I'll take very good care of you,
Wipe away your tears,
Remember, sticks and stones may break your little bones but names can never hurt you,

Don't let the parra scum label hurt your little feelings,
I'd love to continue this, but something has come up that I can't ignore any longer. I'll catch up on this when I get back :-)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to continue this, but something has come up that I can't ignore any longer. I'll catch up on this when I get back :grinning:
I look forward to it, lol,
Remember what I said,
Sticks and stones,
Don't let name calling hurt your whittle feelings,

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Honestly there is nothing wrong with him wanting to play Origin, he only learnt and played the game what 3 years ago and that was with Parra which is in NSW correct?

These new and tighter origin rules are biased against people who just learn the game, switch to the game or play at an older age for whatever reason
I think the key word here is "origin". Radradra was in Fiji until after he was 13. If they want to allow "anyone" to play state footy, they need to remove the word "origin" from the name of the game. Im fine with it, that Radradra doesnt qualify. If they change it to be more like the cricket, where you can play for any state you want, that would be different.

Whats the bet the "story" about Radradra thinking about playing overseas rugby originated in Paul ***** imagination.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your giving me ideas for round 9 here:grinning:. I asked Mr I to lock up both threads, mainly because I figured you would have had enough 'Eels' on your site after the bet. But looking around, you lot just can't get enough news on us :grinning:. I'm always happy to jump in for a bit of good natured fun, if you want to start an Eels blog up:grinning:. As far as Semi goes, I would agree with too69u, that $$'s are the big motivator with all of our current NRL players and who can blame them for wanting to get the best deal for themselves considering the lenght of their playing career, but there is always the exception to the rule, the one club man. Time will tell, but I think Semi may well be one of these.
Getting a bit ahead of yourself there DB I just picked it up and thought it was funny because I see the guy at every game. You don't want to catch the souths sickness, years of humiliation and then a whiff of success made them all rabid.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I look forward to it, lol,
Remember what I said,
Sticks and stones,
Don't let name calling hurt your whittle feelings,

OK, back from hospital. Where did we get to:-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything OK Drop Bear?
No, but I'll get by. To be honest, I get tired talking about it and I am SO OVER THIS. In saying that, they tell me around the end of next month is my turn :-) I just want a normal life again thanks Dogluva.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, but I'll get by. To be honest, I get tired talking about it and I am SO OVER THIS. In saying that, they tell me around the end of next month is my turn :grinning: I just want a normal life again thanks Dogluva.
Okay. Just posted on the RUOK thread. Keep well mate and that normal life will be yours soon enough. Thinking of you. Good night DB.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay. Just posted on the RUOK thread. Keep well mate and that normal life will be yours soon enough. Thinking of you. Good night DB.
Hope you get totally spoiled tomorrow. Enough of this being nice to me. Somebody take the piss before I sign off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.