Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
they're all rednecks out there.
im not suprised at all

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all grew up pretty well in the old style public schools to be honest and got along great.
They solved that prob by having scripture classes to cater for all.
I think religious schools are discriminating against others and create divide.
Look at the catholic school next door to my place, dopiest sluts I have ever come across tbh.
If any of you think it makes them a better person, my ass, come hang out here and have a look at how vile they are.
Depends on the school.
I went to a catholic school and they tried the hardest to give us manners, respect and a good life...something applicable to all religions and people.
Im not saying we didn't have "sluts" and those who took drugs etc, but tbh it was one of the better schools in my area. I wouldn't step foot into a public school around st marys tbh.
Most of the kids ran riot (as i heard, dont know personally)

Is there anything wrong with teaching a kid how to live their life well?
Ok yes they WILL learn about islam at home and in mosque, but to learn and practice makes for a better, more role model type musli, does it not?

Look im not disagreeing with you, i am all for multicultuarl and diverse kids in one school, we had other religions in my school...but to discredit special schools is silly.

If it's a good school they won't teach they are better, they will be taught about their culture, which hopefully has the message of peace and godwill to other humans.

But we all know kids are brats and it often goes over their heads...whatever school they go to :p

You do not have to remove your religious emblem in Church. It is not a sign of disrespect. ANYONE is more than welcome to attend any Mass service. and no one will be turned away.
Exactly.
I go to hindu things, and they love seeing me interested and accepting of their culture. Without forcing it upon me.
Everyone is welcome in gods house.

But with a muslim school well...i doubt a catholic would be allowed to go, why would they any way?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they're all rednecks out there.
im not suprised at all
Ignorant.

On one hand im sure you are angry how people like camden(ers?) think all muslims are terrorists rah rah

And yet on the other hand you do the same typecasting, and consider them all rednecks?

Well tbh i know alot of normal people out that way.

Malla

Reaction score
Ignorant.

On one hand im sure you are angry how people like camden(ers?) think all muslims are terrorists rah rah

And yet on the other hand you do the same typecasting, and consider them all rednecks?

Well tbh i know alot of normal people out that way.

Stop following me around the forum lool

Sterotyping much?
You told me not to back a racist but you're clearly one yourself
When did i call you racist? I clled your bro one.

Anyways I was just trying to stirr, it worked.
I dont think that about camden btw lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
that is a disgusting double standard! religious schools should be allowed regardless of what religion they are! if parents want to raise their children in an environment based on religious teaching then that should be an option available to them. i went to a Catholic school and it's not lik ei turned out to be a racist! if anything i am more accepting of other beliefs and religions as a direct result of this education. i was taught to be accepting and didn't only learn about my religion. in year 11 and 12 i spent a Term studying each of the major religions of the world. now i have a mixed group of friends, Muslim and Christian predominently but i also work with Jews and Buddhists and i don't have anything against anyone
Nice post. agreed

yeah that's eactly how our school was and it was a Catholic school. actually not only Catholic, but Lebanese too!
hehehe OLOL?? ;)

IT just occured to me .... Camden IS a real life Kingswood Country !

IF Ted Bulpitt ran for Mayor he'd win in a landslide ! I'm sure they'd adore him !
GOLD!!! :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop following me around the forum lool
Um this is my thread?

Last thing i would want to do is follow you around.

Deflate your head a little hunny. :grinning:

p.s- once again you ignore the truth in replies to your idiotic posts.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the point to make is that they are looking at being located in a different area of Camden.

Out this way, within the Campbelltown and Camden region we do ahve several Catholics schools, one being in Narellan, so it seems pointless they would build one in Camden. In saying that, the location of the Muslim school was not ideal, with transport not being nearby. My friend lives out that way and there is not much out there but deserted land. So again it seems pointeless.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I think the point of this thread is GB luvs coq

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I don't understand why wouldn't be safe?? This is Australia is it not? Free speech and freedom are the crust of our society or am I mistaken? So should we divide NSW/Aus into islamic safe and non safe zones...
This is racism in it's finest form...that's all
Discrimination against Muslims (or any other religious groups) is not racism. HTH

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
What people don't realise is that the owners of the land for the proposed islamic school and stakeholders simply need to make a decision on whether to contest the council ruling at the LEC. The court will rule in favour of the school and it's a formality that the school will be built.

Keep in mind it'll probably be open for enrolments in 2010 which is 1-2 yrs before we see an influx of about 100,000 residents into that area.

-------------------------------

Sharmoot, why did you go to a catholic school mate? Just curious.

I

I R Cookie

Now before this begins, i realise it could get out of hand.
Please dicuss this in an orderly fashion.

I ban spraytan and GB from this thread :p

This is a continuation of the Camden story denying an islamic school

I am a bit gobsmacked at the parts i bolded.
I was under the impression muslims ARE a part of the communit there and in the surrounding areas...are they afraid of more moving in?

And the fact he says " i WANT to like some people and not others"....wtf, as if you WANT to dislike a certain group of people. How ignorant is that.

What is your opinion? Is the hypocrisy too much for a local council, or is it more sensible to build a catholic school where there is a majority of white australians?

IMO they should just HTFU and build a public school for all :p
and they say we play the victim card. lol.

Higher more influential people? well for Islam it doesn't get any higher then the Prophet (PBUH), and for Christians it is Jesus (AS) both were humble, peaceful people who taught Gods Teaching peacefully, and died doing so.
There is a story about Mohammad (PBUH) where he asked all his Muslims followers to take a Christian as a brother and treat him as such. Jesus (AS) did something similar on so many occasions.
So we, as followers have to live and learn by the teaching of these Prophets, not by the ruling of a nobody who calls himself a sheikh or a priest. But hey each to their own.

As I said earlier, I went to catholic school, I had the cross emblem printed on my uniform, and sometimes I used to go to the mosque afterwards, it didn’t bother anybody.

What is happening at Camden is based on religious bias against Islam, that is all it is to it. These people are either ill informed or to stupid to think for themselves. They are just following the basic principal of a formula been presented to them by Muslim hating, media driven political propaganda. And you know what I feel sorry for them because they will have to live with themselves everyday.
exactly, same here, i'd go to 'islamic' and family functions straight after and no1 cared. at school no1 really cared about religion either, it was actually welcomed in class discussions because Studies of Religion was a compulsory subject and it was good to discuss world events in Modern History and Econoics.

i even have my graduation candle that has the school emblem (it has a cross) on display in my bedroom which all my guests walk into when they're over or sleep in and no1 cares.

I

I R Cookie

Exactly.
I go to hindu things, and they love seeing me interested and accepting of their culture. Without forcing it upon me.
Everyone is welcome in gods house.

But with a muslim school well...i doubt a catholic would be allowed to go, why would they any way?
they are allowed. even the teachers, i think its policy that they don't have only Muslim teachers. Malek Fahd ranks pretty well in the state every year in the HSC and there are locals from other religions who join the waiting list to go there tbh (not many but there are lol) i'm not sure about the other Islamic schools though.

I

I R Cookie

Those camden rednecks would be lucky to have gone past year 3 tbh.
I am pretty sure christians teach the same thing about acceptance, but we all know it's a load of crock.
Half of all religious peope are hypocrites imo, I bet you if I walked through a mosque with a cross I would cop the biggest filthys and the same woulld go if you walked into a christian church with you wearing an islamic sword off your chain.
The preachers would most likely be pretty quick to kick you the fuk out
And thats why Auburn Mosque has open days for the public, so the muslims can welcome the non-muslims in and give them dirties lol. i think other mosque have open days too.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There's nothing to discuss tbh.

They are straight out racist. They don't like Muslims and feel threatened by them. The article clearly shows that.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Hey so does Malek Fahd and others take enrolments for non muslims?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine, dont call is racist, but it is still discriminatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.