School Row- Catholics Welcome, Muslims not

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably ripping bongs with her 7 kids.

And screaming happy she can send her un relgious daughter to this future catholic school

*shrug*

M

Mr Miyagi

Sack all religious schools imo
They just create divide, I like the old school co ed public high schools where everyone is equal
Would be awesome to live in a community where every one was in harmony with none of this sh!t.
Imagine that, no government would be able to do all the filth they do if this was the case and people power would prevail into a better place

-313-

They just create divide, I like the old school co ed public high schools where everyone is equal
Would be awesome to live in a community where every one was in harmony with none of this sh!t.
Imagine that, no government would be able to do all the filth they do if this was the case and people power would prevail into a better place
I don't think Religious schools are the problem, there are 2 factors here:
1) The media and political Driven Propaganda against certain religious sect.
2) Dumb people who can't think for themselves.

Combine the 2 and you’ll have all the ingredients needed to create a society filled with fear, hate and racism.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't ignore the benefit of say, an islamic, school.
Halal food served, times during the day for their prayer, scripture studies just for them.

Where i agree i like the idea of merged school where kids have to interact with others, "special" dedicated schools with one group of people ( religion, sex, special needs), does have more of a focus on that certain childs need, and you can't discredit that completely.

But i'm sure most muslims who went to ordinary schools turned out and handled things pefectly fine aswell.

M

Mr Miyagi

You can't ignore the benefit of say, an islamic, school.
Halal food served, times during the day for their prayer, scripture studies just for them.

Where i agree i like the idea of merged school where kids have to interact with others, "special" dedicated schools with one group of people ( religion, sex, special needs), does have more of a focus on that certain childs need, and you can't discredit that completely.

But i'm sure most muslims who went to ordinary schools turned out and handled things pefectly fine aswell.
We all grew up pretty well in the old style public schools to be honest and got along great.
They solved that prob by having scripture classes to cater for all.
I think religious schools are discriminating against others and create divide.
Look at the catholic school next door to my place, dopiest sluts I have ever come across tbh.
If any of you think it makes them a better person, my ass, come hang out here and have a look at how vile they are.

M

Mr Miyagi

I don't think Religious schools are the problem, there are 2 factors here:
1) The media and political Driven Propaganda against certain religious sect.
2) Dumb people who can't think for themselves.

Combine the 2 and you’ll have all the ingredients needed to create a society filled with fear, hate and racism.
All religions teach they are right and the others are wrong bro, it creates divide.
And if it drummed in to their heads non stop then it creates divide and those kids will not assymilate with others not of their own kind.
I know quite a few greeks that went to orthodox schools and most of them should be shot

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people of camden are hilarious They are a laughing stock.

-313-

All religions teach they are right and the others are wrong bro, it creates divide.
And if it drummed in to their heads non stop then it creates divide and those kids will not assymilate with others not of their own kind.
I know quite a few greeks that went to orthodox schools and most of them should be shot

I don’t agree, Islam does not teach that, it teaches us to respect the beliefs of others and respect their religion, there are versus in the Quran that says just that, Islam teaches peace and harmony amongst all people regardless of their religion.

I think that If you are a bigot then you are a bigot regardless of the school you go to. You can not tell me that these Camden rednecks all went to catholic school that taught them that their religion is right and everybody else is wrong.

M

Mr Miyagi

I don’t agree, Islam does not teach that, it teaches us to respect the beliefs of others and respect their religion, there are versus in the Quran that says just that, Islam teaches peace and harmony amongst all people regardless of their religion.
I think that If you are a bigot then you are a bigot regardless of the school you go to. You can not tell me that these Camden rednecks all went to catholic school that taught them that their religion is right and everybody else is wrong.

Those camden rednecks would be lucky to have gone past year 3 tbh.
I am pretty sure christians teach the same thing about acceptance, but we all know it's a load of crock.
Half of all religious peope are hypocrites imo, I bet you if I walked through a mosque with a cross I would cop the biggest filthys and the same woulld go if you walked into a christian church with you wearing an islamic sword off your chain.
The preachers would most likely be pretty quick to kick you the fuk out

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read through the posts. Cannot add anymore to what has already been said.

This will end up in the land & environment court of appeal.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score

and i actually went to a Catholic school my whole life i can honesty say we were never taught that our religion was the right one and that others were wrong! so i don't think there's anything wrong with a religious school

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
scripture classes to cater for all.
I think religious schools are discriminating against others and create divide.
No they don't. Part of our HSC in year 12 was leanring about other religions. Islam, Judaism, Buddhism Hinduism etc...

We also had a few Muslim students. We alos had an Atheist girl in my grade.

M

Mr Miyagi

No they don't. Part of our HSC in year 12 was leanring about other religions. Islam, Judaism, Buddhism Hinduism etc...

In marrickville, we had scripture for all denominations
Atheists were alo catrered for by doing other activities

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score

yeah that's eactly how our school was and it was a Catholic school. actually not only Catholic, but Lebanese too!

-313-

Those camden rednecks would be lucky to have gone past year 3 tbh.
I am pretty sure christians teach the same thing about acceptance, but we all know it's a load of crock.
Half of all religious peope are hypocrites imo, I bet you if I walked through a mosque with a cross I would cop the biggest filthys and the same woulld go if you walked into a christian church with you wearing an islamic sword off your chain.
The preachers would most likely be pretty quick to kick you the fuk out
Why is it a load of crock? We all have friends/ neighbors/ relatives etc... From different religion and we all live harmoniously with each other.
I will not ask my Christian friend to remove his cross if he comes to my house and visa versa, however I will not disrespect his religion by wearing my religious emblem in his church. It is after all his church.

M

Mr Miyagi

Why is it a load of crock? We all have friends/ neighbors/ relatives etc... From different religion and we all live harmoniously with each other.
I will not ask my Christian friend to remove his cross if he comes to my house and visa versa, however I will not disrespect his religion by wearing my religious emblem in his church. It is after all his church.

Your house and church is a dif thing, half of religious people dont care what the other person is.
The other half do and you just proved that others are not accepted if they show who they are in the other religious places of worship.
How many parents and families fume over their family members marrying or being with someone of a dif religion?
Heaps, no one can deny that

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
However I will not disrespect his religion by wearing my religious emblem in his church. It is after all his church.
You do not have to remove your religious emblem in Church. It is not a sign of disrespect. ANYONE is more than welcome to attend any Mass service. and no one will be turned away.

-313-

[/B]

Your house and church is a dif thing, half of religious people dont care what the other person is.
The other half do and you just proved that others are not accepted if they show who they are in the other religious places of worship.
How many parents and families fume over their family members marrying or being with someone of a dif religion?
Heaps, no one can deny that
That's not what I said, I am a muslim and proud one whether I was in church, temple or mosque. The only time I go to church is when it's an occasion and let me assure you everybody knows I'm a muslim so there is no issue there, the same thing with christians and the mosque. you really have a diluted Image of muslim and Islam and I invite you to read a little bit more about it. for example, I as a muslim man, can wear a cross without any harm done, another example is I as a muslim man HAVE to respect other religion and MUST believe in other religions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.