News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Pointing out that:

1) racism exists, but historically people of colour have suffered more racism than white people

And

2) people are actually praising Kerr as a hero because she racially abused a police officer. That's just wrong
1. Have or are perceived to have?
2. Proof people are idiots.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And brown eyes provide better vision in high sunlight situation.

An understanding of differences due to evolution is great. We definitely shouldn't ignore them because they may offend some people. But I was pretty specific that I was pointing out that people think they are superior due to their race.

Other than the fact that race is a highly broken concept, anyone thinking they are superior due to white skin isn't really understanding evolution. And it's definitely not something we should celebrate.
People working together, utilising each other's strengths is the ideal outcome, yet here we are, stuck discussing who has suffered more.
Yes, circumstantial matters may result in a perceived superiority due to environmental evolution, yet to focus on said superiority, oft does whilst ignoring shortcomings due to it, as per my comment that your brown eyes contribution demonstrates.
Agree with the latter part of your post.