Sam Burgess strikes David Klemmer violently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For those that didn't see it (or give a proverbial about the latest test game).

What a serious piece of shit you are Sam Burgess..

Although luckily he didn't try to headbutt Klemmer or Klem would have lost an eye with that beak of his..

Maybe in our first game next year Klemmer can repay the favour and break this pricks jaw for a second time.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
klemmer would have had hammered this pussy had his brother and other pom wasnt hanging on to him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing except text sitting up for me but I wonder a could of things here. 1 did Burgess get sent off? 2 will the NRL suspend him. Because from memory striking is meant to cop suspension now isn't it?

Bet the commentators are singing that old "it's not part of his game" bullshit as usual when one of the poster boys fucks up

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk Sam Burgess

one of the lowest ***** in the game

the shit he gets away with is disgusting, squirrel grip anyone ?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was doing the same thing against us last time with graham and Browne.

Biggest grub in the game. But always gets away with it.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Oh it is on next year when we play Souths!!!!
Love how Sammy boy had to hide behind his brother lol

Klemm will be in heat missile mode next year. Can't wait!

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing in that, it was a love tap imo, we need this back in the game and more.
International rules allows for punching and a bit of carry on without being sent off, exactly how it should be in the NRL i recon, were ned to bring the charm and biffo back to the NRL.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't think there was a huge amount in it, looked like a tap, a "jab"at most.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was enough to split his eye right open. Have a look at Klemmer's eye after he cops it.. straight away its f**ked up...

That's violent in my opinion!

Although I'm still unsure from the angle if he's punched him, or just belted his head with his elbow.

For those wondering... in International rules, there is no suspension in the NRL for striking, so he gets away with it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would of been in the bin if it was the NRL but I agree with what Fittler was saying during the commentary, you cant push/slap someone on the footy field and not expect them to punch you in the face. Klemmer was smiling anyway afterwards.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn klem, shouldve used to opportunity to belt the fuck out of that inbred ****. Although, how much more could you possibly fuck that guy up ? Have you heard him talk ? Sounds like his mum was an ice addict and he was dropped on his head by the doctor ....twice.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love how klem laughed at him lol,what a little bitch sam was punching klem than hiding behind his bro lol

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn klem, shouldve used to opportunity to belt the fuck out of that inbred ****. Although, how much more could you possibly fuck that guy up ? Have you heard him talk ? Sounds like his mum was an ice addict and he was dropped on his head by the doctor ....twice.
In defence of the doctor dropping sam i believe the doc was rooting sams mum at the time.. word is she had her legs spread and no pants on.. and she isnt a bad sort

Status
Not open for further replies.