Sam Burgess strikes David Klemmer violently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HANG ON *can't breathe*...BHWAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Greg Inglis weighs in...

Burgess has also come under fire for the punch he threw at Australia prop David Klemmer but Inglis said Burgess was full of remorse for the incident when he caught up with him after the game.

"I was off the field at the time so I didn't see what happened," Inglis said.

"But I spoke to Sam and he was disappointed with what happened as he wants to be a role model for kids. He just had a brain snap.

"He's a great bloke and it's not in his character. I don't condone violence but he wears his heart on his sleeve."
I'm sorry Greg?

What was that?? You DON'T condone violence?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/gr...rlfriend-assault/story-e6frf7jo-1225852685515
MELBOURNE Storm star Greg Inglis has been ordered to attend a men's behavioural program after admitting to an assault on his girlfriend.

He said he had pushed her out of agitation after she "got in his face".

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
that hit he put on him in one of the easter sunday games when sam returned the ball from a drop out was so good, rev'd up the whole crowd and we came home 9-8

ill always remember that was gold !
Don't tell wolfy it was mostly t-Rex and eastwood lol;)

NRNM

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its seriously embarassing for Sammy Boyle Burgess. He threw one, then he jumped backwards behind his fat sister!! haha. He's a little bitch.

And hes also a fukn cheap shop merchant. He is very often third man in and tries to do damage, has been increasingly happening in 2016 season.
Exactly the prime example being what he did to Graham.. and Graham gets in trouble for trying to kick him when he didn't even go close to making contact

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer was only smiling/laughing afterwards because the British crowd gave it to him afterwards calling him a sook and such haha.

He loved the crowd against him - they didnt stop giving it to him afterwards.

I know this only because I was at the game live.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Does anyone remember what happened the last time a player took a cheap shot at a Dogs player? The answer is in the video below.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly the prime example being what he did to Graham.. and Graham gets in trouble for trying to kick him when he didn't even go close to making contact
Yea that's a good example but if you watch other games mate, Burgess does it regularly. Looks like he has a short fuse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone remember what happened the last time a player took a cheap shot at a Dogs player? The answer is in the video below.

Oh, stop the fight [emoji1] !!!

I remember that, absolute pearler. THAT was the Dogs of War.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2c... Klem asked for it with the push, but a cheap elbow whilst Klem was being held then run behind your brother?

Fuck off show pony. Perfect end to your season of repeated cheap shots and blind sides.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer asked for it, it was only a love tap, Klemmer didn't care (had a laugh), they shook hands.

Who gives a fark

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh, stop the fight [emoji1] !!!

I remember that, absolute pearler. THAT was the Dogs of War.
Exactly. There was nothing cheap about O'Meleys hit up either. It was a strong run, and Gibbs simply did the wrong thing by poking the bear.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That's not likely to happen again. Our current crop of players don't care enough, to fire up like that.
Look at that video, everyone in the team is pumped up. Thats because they gave a shit. Playing for the Bulldogs wasn't just about paying the mortgage.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk Sam Burgess

one of the lowest ***** in the game

the shit he gets away with is disgusting, squirrel grip anyone ?
He also needs his brother to hold a player to make sure there defenceless so he can right hook them. Least Klemmer doesn't need to hold anyone down to slap them. Shows how much of a coward Burgess is.

Status
Not open for further replies.