Sam Burgess strikes David Klemmer violently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its seriously embarassing for Sammy Boyle Burgess. He threw one, then he jumped backwards behind his fat sister!! haha. He's a little bitch.

And hes also a fukn cheap shop merchant. He is very often third man in and tries to do damage, has been increasingly happening in 2016 season.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
This is a good question: If James Graham saw the incident take place would he have confronted Sammy Burgess about it?

I could easily see James defending Klem

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is a good question: If James Graham saw the incident take place would he have confronted Sammy Burgess about it?

If I was playing for England I'd deck Burgess... not deck him for hitting Klemmer, deck him for being a scared bitch.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The old graham would've but the new Graham ? I'm not so sure he's got it in him anymore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Doubt it. Pretty sure Davey hit James when he first made his debut for Aus haha.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sam Burgess vs Warea Grubgreaves = battle of the biggest grubs

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ennis and Creagh had a baby and it was this coward piece of shit.

But Fkn lol at the media trying to get interest in some shitty league comp...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis and Creagh had a baby and it was this coward piece of shit.

But Fkn lol at the media trying to get interest in some shitty league comp...
oi Ennis isn't afraid of confrontation , he can singlehandedly take on burgess and has done it many times

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol who will slap and run behind other players first?
Doesn't everyone do that when they're just mucking around? Its called teasing and it aggravates the prey more lol.
There is no way Ennis is scared of Burgess no way

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Doubt it. Pretty sure Davey hit James when he first made his debut for Aus haha.
It's mate against mate. I remember in 2007 (I think, maybe 2006), NZ vs Australia. Mason ran the ball up for the Aussies and SBW full went in and tried to destroy him lol. Mason got up smiling and laughing about it but you could tell SBW wanted to put him in his place - and those 2 blokes were the very best of friends back then.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oi Ennis isn't afraid of confrontation , he can singlehandedly take on burgess and has done it many times
that hit he put on him in one of the easter sunday games when sam returned the ball from a drop out was so good, rev'd up the whole crowd and we came home 9-8

ill always remember that was gold !

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shits me his brother was holding Klemmer while sam punched him. I get the feeling they probably have done that before.

Also had to lol at Inglis' defence of Bargeass in the news today. According to Inglis it was perfectly fine for Sam to punch Klemmer in the head because "Sam wears his heart on his sleave". Sam and that fkn ugly head of his should fk off back to England. If Graham had been the one who did it, he would have got suspended for 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.