Salary Sombrero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so you have bryan fletcher on the matty johns show basically confirming that the roosters operate outside the salary cap and joking about the salary sombrero and now the brazilian salary samba hat

to me its bullshit that he can make specific comments like "im not at the club now so i dont know (how they are going to sign hayne) but (another salary sombrero joke)......" and then everyone is comfortable with the situation and the roosters arent going to be investigated to have their championship removed, this is basically the same as if a roosters player was quoted in the newspaper saying the club was cheating

btw he was at the club in 2002 when they won the title so thats where the bulldogs related matter comes into play, i dont see how he is joking and that this wasnt actually going on because that would be a weird joke even if he was playing into the rumour that the roosters were cheating

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They always make jokes around about it, Tallis once said to fletch "didn't you guys used to get your money rolled into your boots" lol

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so you have bryan fletcher on the matty johns show basically confirming that the roosters operate outside the salary cap and joking about the salary sombrero and now the brazilian salary samba hat

to me its bullshit that he can make specific comments like "im not at the club now so i dont know (how they are going to sign hayne) but (another salary sombrero joke)......" and then everyone is comfortable with the situation and the roosters arent going to be investigated to have their championship removed, this is basically the same as if a roosters player was quoted in the newspaper saying the club was cheating

btw he was at the club in 2002 when they won the title so thats where the bulldogs related matter comes into play, i dont see how he is joking and that this wasnt actually going on because that would be a weird joke even if he was playing into the rumour that the roosters were cheating
Yeah mate, where's the games' cred if we continue to operate on this wink and a nudge bullshit.
Patronising to fans and degrading for the sport.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlimited TPAs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ffs lighten up
wtf you telling me to light up, im clearly the lightest person on here ffs thats like telling an anorexic person to lighten up

i even made a joke during the lindt cafe crisis, like "if you are going to be held hostage, you would want it to be inside a high quality chocolate store tbh"

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Comeon Rod. Ofcourse the Roosters are over the cap, and so was their side in the early 2000s.

Anasta, Mason, Myles, O'Meley and SBW went there to make bank.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf you telling me to light up, im clearly the lightest person on here ffs thats like telling an anorexic person to lighten up

i even made a joke during the lindt cafe crisis, like "if you are going to be held hostage, you would want it to be inside a high quality chocolate store tbh"
Haha thats funny

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yep, based on your OP I think you need to lighten up, it was all a bit of fun, as is footy...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually you people need to fatten up, they took our title and then they took our team *WAR*

there needs to be an investigation

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When the head of your club owns about like 30 car dealerships, you can get TPAs from every single one ;)

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels board say the Roosters spend 2.5mill a year in TPAs ..

Big sambrero that one

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels board say the Roosters spend 2.5mill a year in TPAs ..

Big sambrero that one
But Parramatta says the Dogs are on 2 million allegedly. Parramatta board minutes are all over the place in three meetings all it seems they is talk about dog roosters and broncos.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the beauty of uncle Nick, he's such a powerful businessman that he can virtually organise whatever he wants in TPA's. I don't think he has to bother with the brown paper bags anymore!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Whats really funny is that you expect consistency from the NRL LOL .. now that's a joke and a half ...

Status
Not open for further replies.