News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Generational shit stain Buzz needs to resign after this. This crosses the line of “having an agenda” to legitimate slander of an ex-lover….

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed the only journo who’s showing us love is Danny Weidler lol

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still think Doorey is a promising player in the potential bracket but he wasn't a must keep for us and we have a few other good second rowers coming through... the real reason Doorey wasn't extended is Gus doesn't rate him.
Not just Gus. No one rates Doorey

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we losing Matt Doorey? Oh no! The club will never be the same again.
Hey flanagun I was just looking on one of the West Tigers fourms one of them can see a swap happening they reckon between Flanagan and Hastings said that Flanagan and Doueihi would make a good combination what's ur thoughts and will you be joining there fourm once the trade happens hahahhaScreenshot_20221106-024237_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221106-024426_Samsung Internet.jpg
Or is that u already in there hahahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey flanagun I was just looking on one of the West Tigers fourms one of them can see a swap happening they reckon between Flanagan and Hastings said that Flanagan and Doueihi would make a good combination what's ur thoughts and will you be joining there fourm once the trade happens hahahhaView attachment 60849

View attachment 60850
Or is that u already in there hahahaha
They could do a lot worse. But my heart belongs to belmore

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Obsessed much? Rothfield is one funny fuck.. A fringe Reserve Grade player being shown the door because the club has moved on and he's making it out to be another Thurston situation...

Then to claim cap pressure when we're well under the cap.. You couldn't make this shit up. Gus and others at the club must laugh their asses off when they read this shit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly, I never read any of his stuff or many journos tbh as a vast majority are just stirring up shit for attention.

Better to come on here and get decent news from @ASSASSIN, @Bulldogsteve and @Omar Hamdan

If you ask me a SEO expert has been in Buzz's ear about the most clicked topics for Bulldog fans. He's just using the JT thing to drum up hits

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t believe this is actually an article. They really do dramatise everything these days.