News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey dickhead do you think the club hasn't spoken to the players I've mentioned before, if you think not your a clown, Troy Mooney remember that name folks
Do you mean Trey Mooney?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we need another biscuit we can buy a pack of arnotts

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
old sloshfield needs to sober up, his articles are getting more and more like a raving idiot with a chip on his shoulder

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield.

SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards.
Matt Doorey, 22, a former Australian Schoolboys star and NSW under-20s second-rower, has been snapped up by the Parramatta Eels.

It’s a huge signing for the Eels following the loss of edge forwards Isaiah Papali’i to Wests Tigers and Marata Niukore to the New Zealand Warriors.
Doorey played 13 NRL games for the Bulldogs last year.

He joins Parramatta having been highly recommended by his former coach Trent Barrett, who is now an assistant to Brad Arthur at the Eels.

The Bulldogs already have more than 30 players on contract and will have to lose at least another two before the start of next season.
The poor DRUNK doesn't know what's happening :tearsofjoy:
It's just a matter of :tonguewink:

Last edited:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield.

SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards.
Matt Doorey, 22, a former Australian Schoolboys star and NSW under-20s second-rower, has been snapped up by the Parramatta Eels.

It’s a huge signing for the Eels following the loss of edge forwards Isaiah Papali’i to Wests Tigers and Marata Niukore to the New Zealand Warriors.
Doorey played 13 NRL games for the Bulldogs last year.

He joins Parramatta having been highly recommended by his former coach Trent Barrett, who is now an assistant to Brad Arthur at the Eels.

The Bulldogs already have more than 30 players on contract and will have to lose at least another two before the start of next season.
Doorey = crap.

Great news he signed with Parrascum. Exactly the kind of sh*t club where he belongs.

This sh*t Slothfield wrote in the full article about Doorey playing for NSW and Australia in the future is absolutely delusional.

Through several years, Doorey couldn't even play regular first grade in a Bulldogs team struggling near or at the bottom of the ladder.

He was also never the same since he got ironed out by Talakai.

Enjoy your generational signing Parrascum and hopefully you paid him way more than he is worth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn’t worse case scenario be he doesn’t sign?
The way the rumour is spreading it does look like 24 is the worst case.

Would love to have him but if it doesn't happen I won't lose sleep over it.

Maybe some new talent will be unearthed next year.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
See the biggest fuckin thing for me is not what this red vainy fucked ballon head Rothfield said, It's the fact that you got ****'s out there payin for this daily telegraph bullshit. Madone, who in their right fuckin mine still pays for this shit. The news paper written like it's still the 80's. It's so outta date. And the cocksuckers give platforms too rats like Rothfield, Erin tip rat Molean, Miranda Devine, Andre Bolt. Makes me sick.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey do you think the club hasn't spoken to the players I've mentioned before, if you think not your a clown, Troy Mooney remember that name folks
ur not far off dave. We did enquire about trey but sadly not happening at least anytime soon