News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How the fuck did they not watch his NSW cup games. FFS when we versed Cronulla a few times, Pele ran through him every run and the **** had a sook everytime. He can't even crack a spot in the reserve grade. With all the players they lost for the 2023 season, i don't think they should be happy over this rubbish signing :tearsofjoy: They are also so close to losing both their halves and are sucking off this ****.
he played australian school boys and first grade so the kid can play.
is he being over hyped, yes he is.
you need to calm down and stop bagging every player, i bet you have even laced up a boot

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doorey will go good if he can string a season or 2 together without a long term injury imo. He's better than someone like Waddell imo who played almost every week with us.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he played australian school boys and first grade so the kid can play.
is he being over hyped, yes he is.
you need to calm down and stop bagging every player, i bet you have even laced up a boot
Flanagan was also in a lot of those junior teams aswell. Doesnt mean anything, Doorey will always be a reserve grader through his very short career. Getting lucky now that he’s getting paid just because of his ‘potential’ which i do not see in him at all.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doorey will go good if he can string a season or 2 together without a long term injury imo. He's better than someone like Waddell imo who played almost every week with us.
Waddell is better than Doorey and I dislike Waddell and i think he is also bad.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Waddell is better than Doorey and I dislike Waddell and i think he is also bad.
Waddell is a better obstacle/hinderance, a better penalty magnet too. I fail to see what he offers tbh.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical "grass is greener" syndrome, always believing that other teams players are better than they really are. Particularly the highlights watchers, see 5 minutes of high lights of a player out of 2,000 minutes in a season ad believing they are the next big thing. What about the other 1,995 minutes, are they the low lights. The coaches and scouts watch all 2,000 minutes many times over, analyse each play in each game and yet the 5 minute experts are always right and the professional are idiots.

Always a Bulldog

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know about that, Waddell is more durable for a start, can play prop if necessary
Let's hope the coaching staff at Parramatta agree (particularly their new assistant) and steal him from under our noses (quickly - before the new year).