Ryan Tandy 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
One of our best tonight upfront and provided some quick play to balls for Ennis to get a roll on.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Umm what game were you people watching??

The bloke belongs in the No Frills aisle in Franklins. Another Armit/Hodgo/Warbo/Morrin/Whoeveryoulike

He was solid, but nothing special. Also coughed up a few balls and lead in the weakest try of 2010. That lapse in defence IMO, pissed all over any good work he done for us in the game.
i disagree... yes he coughed 2 balls up in the middle but with limited game time he took us more forward then the rest of our front row soft cocks

Obviously a different one to all of you lol

Ryan showed passion. I noticed his errors, but I think his effort outweighed that.
this i agree with... ryan has been playing much better in the last few games... despite him missing 1 or 2 odd tackles... you gonna have players missing tackles anyway... he showed a bit of determination

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i disagree... yes he coughed 2 balls up in the middle but with limited game time he took us more forward then the rest of our front row soft cocks

this i agree with... ryan has been playing much better in the last few games... despite him missing 1 or 2 odd tackles... you gonna have players missing tackles anyway... he showed a bit of determination
Expecting players to miss tackles yes, But not soft crucial tackles that lead to trys from your captain that is something you do not expect.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another thing on Tandy. As long as he is not on big cash he is a handy player. Anything over 100-120 grand and we are paying too much. He has played about 40 games of NRL during his career. So even though he has been around for ages he has not really cracked 1st grade in Australia. Hopefully he blossoms here.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
It just seemed like his mind was not on the job, along with a fair few players. That is why I think something is happening behind the scenes that is being kept quiet.
i said it before. Its the hannant saga. The players have been divided even before the season started, actually it started happening right after the kangaroo tour when Hodges told him he should be earning more.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Meh, he was solid but is that what we have settled for now at the Bulldogs???

I dont see why we needed to sign him when we could of promoted our young guys and given them valuable experience and playing time.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Considering Tandy hasn't even had that many FG games i don't see the difference in him and promoting another junior..

Browne played very similarly to Tandy minus the age gap, they had passion and they both made errors but at the end of the day we didn't really need Tandy seeing as we had juniors we could've just used...

Asotasi, Myles, Mason and our forwards of the past bar SBW didn't just burst onto the scene, they had to ease their way into FG. Mason certainly didn't play like he did in 2004-2006 when he first entered FG

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He'll get better, AND he can actually bend the line and offload.

Yes I said OFFLOAD and he's a Prop...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Was impressed with the work he did tonight. One of the few players who showed some passion tonight which is saying something considering he has only been at the club for a week. Made some good meters and put in some good hits. Hopefully he will continue to improve cause we need somebody to step up and to do it soon. Admittedly the season is over now might be a good idea to stick with some of our juniors and give them a good go to be ready for next year

elfman

Waterboy
Reaction score
to all the ones who bagged the signing of tandy u can go get f**d haha

was our best forward by far

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
he was fantastic tonight
he showed hannant how its done.
idris was really good as well
and how fast is neuman ??
that guy is gonna be fantastic later on

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very good for the Storm in their run to the GF last year. We should be signing him for next season asap!

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Omg watta machine!! Absolutely awesome! Contract upgrade now!! I would offer my house for him to stay with the bulldogs!! Watta legend!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
u shuld *** off. jks. he was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.