Banned
Reaction score
So, first game tonight and played well.

FINALLY a forward who goes FORWARD.

113m and 13 hitups.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might be a fringe first grader elsewhere but much f*cking better than our hacks in Warburton...

Didn't look that different to Browne, would be nice to have him on the bench and promote Browne and drop Warburton

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Browne would work starting, as he's got the pace of a second rower, and is leaner built.

I'd have Tandy as bench prop.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't have asked any more from him in his first game.

S

Shermy

Ryan Tandy is a really solid NRL prop who is somewhat a late bloomer - he has alot of power about him.
He needs to be in the team along with guys like Tapau and Browne..these guys set themsleves apart from others in the middle because of there footwork and speed.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ryan Tandy is a really solid NRL prop who is somewhat a late bloomer - he has alot of power about him.
He needs to be in the team along with guys like Tapau and Browne..these guys set themsleves apart from others in the middle because of there footwork and speed.
and they have youth on their side

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Umm what game were you people watching??

The bloke belongs in the No Frills aisle in Franklins. Another Armit/Hodgo/Warbo/Morrin/Whoeveryoulike

He was solid, but nothing special. Also coughed up a few balls and lead in the weakest try of 2010. That lapse in defence IMO, pissed all over any good work he done for us in the game.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite the fact that he got penalised for it, i liked the fact that he made three false starts before finally jumping a second too early to charge at the kicker. I hadn't realised we were missing that urgency to prevent the kicker from having an easy job of it. Impressed me with his workrate and i think he should keep adding something to the squad.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I must admit he seems to be another 'solid' player that goes ok, but will never form part of a team to challenge for a premiership.

Not sure what the logic was behind his signing.

C

chipandchase

was our best forward tonight, which is embarassing as he is a fringe player at melbourne

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tandy is a machine he was everywhere played most of the game and showed up Hannant, hodgo and armit
armit was WELL OFF THE PACE tonight no idea why
Tandy to start next week with Hannant

GOLLYWOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
thank fark someone else watched the same game as me thank you, smartest comment here!

C

chipandchase

Ryan was our best forward tonight.

Credit where credit is due. He was everywhere.
what drugs are u on, ryan was pathetic in defence, what about the first try after half time, cost us the game

Status
Not open for further replies.