Russia vs Ukraine

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you imagine if England said, "Australia was always England. We're going to take it back" and everyone said, "yeah, there's nothing wrong with that"

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine if England said, "Australia was always England. We're going to take it back" and everyone said, "yeah, there's nothing wrong with that"
Everyone would say that.The spineless nature of Australians has been on repeat for 3 years. We’re about to vote yes on changes to our constitution for reasons people don’t even understand.

People would bang on about how we live under the union jack and it’s only fair that England have the right to take back what’s theirs.

They would appoint a spokesperson to convince people that they are bigots for not accepting it and all the karen’s would line up at bunnings hurling abuse at anyone with a green and gold shirt on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So we have to drink warm beer, stop brushing our teeth and start laughing at men wearing dresses

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
:confused: we are England and and England does own us you numpty......
We're Commonwealth. There's a difference. We have the English King as head of State, but if the English military turned up at our doorstep and demanded to come in, we'd tell them to bugger off and there's nothing they can do about that.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're Commonwealth. There's a difference. We have the English King as head of State, but if the English military turned up at our doorstep and demanded to come in, we'd tell them to bugger off and there's nothing they can do about that.
No, we’d roll over and the karen’s would dictate to you what your next move would be. And you’d do it.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagine the whole world throwing money and weapons at a professional actor who pretends to play the piano with his dick and snorts cocaine. Welcome to clown world

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
imagine the whole world throwing money and weapons at a professional actor who pretends to play the piano with his dick and snorts cocaine. Welcome to clown world
I don't care if the world will hate me but I don't like or trust that piece of shit.

Any **** that the media kiss their arse and try to make look like the good guy, im instantly against. I don't fall for their agendas.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha - Unfortunately there are people who would buy that story.
people will buy anything people are trying to sell.
Look at a majority of Australians for example.
They buy absolute bullshit and deflect facts if it interferes with their feelings!

Australia is a nation of bitch boys and I treat you all accordingly!
I even made a woman laugh last week by calling a guy a woman because he had to finish what he was saying.