Russia vs Ukraine

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sauté seafood add fish stock add tomato sauce . Did you work at the bowlo?
Are you talking about a Zuppa di Pesce (fish soup), or are you talking about a Spaghetti alla Marinara?

Let me guess. You washed dishes in an Italian restaurant and one of the chefs showed you how to cook that, and you never looked deeper than that and just assumed that Marinara sauce traditionally had seafood and fish stock.

Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's a history lesson from one of the top Italian chefs

Like many Italian classics, the original marinara sauce comes from Naples, south of Rome, where the people were poor, and opulent pasta dishes were served. However, there was no marinara sauce before the mid-16th century when the Spanish people introduced the tomato to Europe. However, Italians quickly adopted this new ingredient. One of the Italian chefs, Antonio Latini, was the first to publish a tomato sauce recipe in his cookbook. Since then, tomato sauce has evolved in many variations.

The sailors’ wife is the literal translation of marinara. The marinara sauce that resembles the Italian original has more than fewer ingredients such as a little onion and garlic, many canned tomatoes, basil, oregano or thyme, and olive oil main ingredients for an Italian-style marinara sauce. Canned tomatoes, not fresh. Many Italians swear that they taste much better in the sauce than fresh ones.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a history lesson from one of the top Italian chefs

Like many Italian classics, the original marinara sauce comes from Naples, south of Rome, where the people were poor, and opulent pasta dishes were served. However, there was no marinara sauce before the mid-16th century when the Spanish people introduced the tomato to Europe. However, Italians quickly adopted this new ingredient. One of the Italian chefs, Antonio Latini, was the first to publish a tomato sauce recipe in his cookbook. Since then, tomato sauce has evolved in many variations.

The sailors’ wife is the literal translation of marinara. The marinara sauce that resembles the Italian original has more than fewer ingredients such as a little onion and garlic, many canned tomatoes, basil, oregano or thyme, and olive oil main ingredients for an Italian-style marinara sauce. Canned tomatoes, not fresh. Many Italians swear that they taste much better in the sauce than fresh ones.
Tell me you’re a bowlo cook without telling me you’re a bowlo cook

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me you’re a bowlo cook without telling me you’re a bowlo cook
I keep telling you. Your troll game is weak. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Surely there's more to life than just trying to piss people off. Maybe take some cooking lessons or something.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody in any situation ever makes a proper spaghetti marinara without fish stock. Hate to break it to you but the sauce will always, always have fish stock combined in any quality restaurant. The seafood is sautéed and deglazed with fish stock before the “generic” tomato sauce is added. You simpletons.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
next you’ll be telling me that the ukraine have a chance of defeating russia in a war ffs

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I keep telling you. Your troll game is weak. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Surely there's more to life than just trying to piss people off. Maybe take some cooking lessons or something.
Maybe you could teach me how to make spaghetti marinara without stock?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody in any situation ever makes a proper spaghetti marinara without fish stock. Hate to break it to you but the sauce will always, always have fish stock combined in any quality restaurant. The seafood is sautéed and deglazed with fish stock before the “generic” tomato sauce is added. You simpletons.
Ok. So you worked at a bowlo. Got it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all good. You're wrong about everything else. Not sure why I expected you to know something as simple as a Marinara sauce.

But to each their own. You be you. Live life however you want to live it.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It's all good. You're wrong about everything else. Not sure why I expected you to know something as simple as a Marinara sauce.

But to each their own. You be you. Live life however you want to live it.
As i’ve mentioned numerous times.. Where have I been wrong? prove it!
You can’t - Not only can’t you but you censor me instead. But i digress, name one example of where i’ve been wrong.

Basically put up, or shut up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As i’ve mentioned numerous times.. Where have I been wrong? prove it!
You can’t - Not only can’t you but you censor me instead. But i digress, name one example of where i’ve been wrong.

Basically put up, or shut up.
Do you want me to just quote everything you post?

'cause everything you post is wrong, so it would save the effort if you just look at every single one of your posts.