Rugby League Live 3 game announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the logitec g27 or whatever its called is decent enough for around the 300 to 400 mark there are some higher end ones that are around 1000 .ive never used 1 but something I want to get into I also got kid number 5 due in march so I wont be going top knotch on everything , but I think tbe buttkickers are a must to give a somewhat realistic feeling .they connect wireless to a sub woofer and installation under the gaming seat is pretty dam easy
you can get the g27 for 230 on ebay brand new free postage and about 240 at jb hifi. Strange that its $500 on the logitech website

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can get the g27 for 230 on ebay brand new free postage and about 240 at jb hifi. Strange that its $500 on the logitech website
Lol was just looking at the same thing .also the reviews are very decent of them .building the racing pod became that much cheaper woo-hoo

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ironic that you guys are talking about the Logitech G27.

Guess who haggled one down today in JB Hifi for $210 .. down from $229. *dances*

It's replacing my Logitech Driving Force Pro (which will be relegated to the XBOX 360 now).

How much are you forking out? I haven't built a PC since I left home, Only using Laptops gives me the shits.
Ummm hard to say as I bought parts to build up a number of computers (one for me and one for my wife, plus one as a testbench for VMs), and bought some of the parts as written off PCs from work.

The gaming rigs (for me and my wife) will end up as i5-4670's with 8GB of RAM and GTX980 video cards. 500GB Samsung PRO SSDs with 2 x 2TB Seagate SSHDDs for storage.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, I've got lots of photos and do lots of photo editing. That and mp3s / videos.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ill still buy it and play it, but ill just play it for fun... not grinding for trophies etc. Destiny still holds that mantle for me.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looked over the player ratings on the fanhub... wtf were they smoking...

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats oour team ratings?
I just remember a few i thought were really crazy.
James Graham is 71
dave klemmer is 60-something
Reni Maitua is 75
curtis sironen is 81
GI is 86 (how is he not over Shaun Johnson)
Shaun Johnson is 88 (2nd best in the game behind JT)
josh Reynolds is 85 (by far highest on the bulldogs higher than Cooper Cronk, DCE and Keiran Foran)
Josh Jackson is in the 70s
Jake Friend is in the 70s substantially lower than the other elite hookers.

It's bloody ridiculous. I mean im sure if i did the ratings some people would find issues with it. But i'd definitely be better than that. They are all over the place. It is only overalls though, so maybe the formula they are usinflg to determine them is wrong.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Graham is 71
Reni Maitua is 75
curtis sironen is 81
josh Reynolds is 85 (by far highest on the bulldogs higher than Cooper Cronk, DCE and Keiran Foran)

It's bloody ridiculous. I mean im sure if i did the ratings some people would find issues with it. But i'd definitely be better than that. They are all over the place. It is only overalls though, so maybe the formula they are usinflg to determine them is wrong.
Wow King "Prop Of The Year" James is a 71.

And how Reynolds is an 85 and higher then the Aussie 2nd and 3rd best halves (DCE & Cronk) is just stupid.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Graham is 71
Reni Maitua is 75
curtis sironen is 81

They have obviously never watched an nrl game in their life except state of origin and internationals

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll support it its better than no rugby league game

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll support it its better than no rugby league game
It's being developed by Big Ant Studios, who recently released an awesome cricket game (which I can't seem to put down!)

Hopefully, they'll keep it up with this game.......really looking forward to it.

April-June release at the moment.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's being developed by Big Ant Studios, who recently released an awesome cricket game (which I can't seem to put down!)

Hopefully, they'll keep it up with this game.......really looking forward to it.

April-June release at the moment.
Sweet ill grab it first day always a bit of fun

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a good feeling about this game. Really enjoyed Rugby League Live 2 to be honest, just needed more polished with the career mode stuff.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If king James isn't on the cover of the game I'll go on a hunger strike

Status
Not open for further replies.