Rugby League Live 3 game announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a new in-game feature where you can get charged with sexual assault and then rewarded with a roosters contract.
Will i get an achievement for completing that part...i need the gamer points!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rugby League 2 was the best, followed by ETs Rugby League.

I'm still filthy at these arseholes for releasing in the press info that there would be a PC version of RLL2, and then when push came to shove, they refused to release, and then canned the idea of a PC version apparently due to the fear of poor sales.

That REALLY pissed me off.

PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, Xbox One® and Steam.
and thus I'm skeptical we will ever see it on Steam.

Still if it comes out on Steam I'm so buying it.

They need to simplify the control system (like RLL2 and ETs) as having 45,000 button key combinations was a pain.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the sounds of it they have listened to the complaints. Just dont expect it to be something perfect and mind blowing, and more than likely this 1 will be quite enjoyable .the more expectations you have the more dissapointed you will be .at the end of the day beating parra 136 nil will never get boring

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you able to make set plays? Or have custom attack formations? Or is that too hard for these blokes?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a key combination that allows your player to grope a female crowd member, or jumpt the fence and bash your spouse.

Or maybe like R1+A+Start buttons together will allow your player to urinate.

These are all core areas of the game that MUST be included.

Oh and if you play as Roosters, Storm, or Souths, you don't have a salary cap.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the be a pro mode. I'm thinking of being either a halfback or a second rower?

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Am having heaps of fun with the player creations. Here's a couple I've created:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just surprised they dont have better graphics as the crowds are just blurry sprites there is nothing that would slow the game down.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.
I agree it looks nothing like Lafai hahaha but I know first hand how hard customized characters can be to create, and not having seen the tools i imagine it is possible they don't have the right combination of things to get an actual lafai look alike. In your defence it is much closer than some of the character models in RLL2 done by 'professionals'

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree it looks nothing like Lafai hahaha but I know first hand how hard customized characters can be to create, and not having seen the tools i imagine it is possible they don't have the right combination of things to get an actual lafai look alike. In your defence it is much closer than some of the character models in RLL2 done by 'professionals'
I think BigAnt will be adding more features and tools to the FanHub in time. The Polynesian players in particular are hard to create with the current tools in my opinion.

I'm going to keep tinkering with Lafai though as his look is annoying me also. lol

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My re-attempt at Hodkinson and Lafai:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They all look like wreck it Ralph characters

Reaction score
nice job on the reynolds looks like him for sure.

do beaker from the muppets and you've got DCE

Status
Not open for further replies.