Rugby League Live 3 game announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet I know it will be far from perfect , but it's all we got and will make next offseason a little bit smoother ill be making a team of 17 james graham's

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to be a piece of shit but ill still buy it and play it and continue to bitch about it aha

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to be a piece of shit but ill still buy it and play it and continue to bitch about it aha
Pretty much haha I have owned every one since the ps2 era and have bitched about all of them. Yet everytime a new one comes out I buy it...

the one on the wii was actually not too bad. Then they took it off sidhe and gave us the abomination that was RLL1. RLL2 was playable at least.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Screenshots don't look promising to be honest.

RLL2 was a good game though, so I have faith.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved rugby league on my original xbox but they never got any better. The latest one was so shit I couldn't even being myself to play it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just looked at the screenshots...they cant be serious can they? It looks like a HD ps2 game. This is what madden on the ps2 looked like

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just looked at the screenshots... Fmd. Still graphics aren't everything, I can deal with it looking like shit if the gameplay is good.

i am really uncertain on 'be a pro' mode, no way they pull it off. And hell even if they did I would rather they got their franchise mode right first.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Always have been, always will be.....fuking shithouse.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LOL u no its shit when the graphics still havent evolved much from ARL96!
Fark i loved that game...EA SPORTS produced that..wish they would do another one for ps4...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We just got to keep supporting it to make it better I guess. The last one was ok . ( I had no expectations of how it was )as I said earlier if it gets me through the of season it will be worth it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Farout man those screenshots are scary hahaha

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll also get it, complain on messageboards that its shit, complain on here that its shit, complain to my mates that its shit, complain at work that its shit. But then still get a little excited when someone comes to my house and wants to have a game lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The NRL can't even develop, run and organize the "real" rugby league so you know the video game will also lack development. We all agree these games are dated with graphics and gameplay but we all end up playing them regardless. Maybe by the time rugby league live 10 comes out they will finally be up to date with next gen consoles.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what one user was able to create in the new FanHub software available from Steam:

BigAnt have also come out and have said they weren't aware screenshots were even going to be shown. The game is still in VERY early development, so that explains the poor quality.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what one user was able to create in the new FanHub software available from Steam:

BigAnt have also come out and have said they weren't aware screenshots were even going to be shown. The game is still in VERY early development, so that explains the poor quality.
All the player models are pretty bad at the mall Kent hopefully the game looks amazing and works decently.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL u no its shit when the graphics still havent evolved much from ARL96!
Fark i loved that game...EA SPORTS produced that..wish they would do another one for ps4...
Awesome game, played it on sega mega drive but it was heaps better on pc. Its better then this game

[video=youtube;MKFC0ArXgUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKFC0ArXgUw[/video]

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man arl 96 was the best!! But all the super league teams had funny names lol. Best game play but

Status
Not open for further replies.