- WIlliam Hopoate sponsored by Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency
- Nick Cotric sponsored by Channel 7's Dancing with the Stars
- Sione Katoa sponsored by Jenny Craig
- Adam Elliot sponsored by Ashley Maddison
- Kyle Flannagan sponsored by Trent Barrett

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz must really want intensity in our kick returns cause that's all DWZ has at fullback.
Dylan Napa should be sponsored by Whiskas
Flanagan is representing Sydney Freezers proudly with his frozen face and body. Come to think of it, freezers tend to stay in one spot so they should sponsor Hoppa too.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yet DWZ is worse.
Not really.. Meaney made 99 metres against Cronulla and 118 metres against Parra with a combined 4 tackle busts...

DWZ made 203 metres against Melbourne and 236 metres against Nth Qld with a combined 13 tackle busts.

That's more than twice the yardage and three times as many tackle breaks.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney’s best position is on the wing, playing for the Swans or GWS, the fucker continually gets his arse handed to him playing in the NRL

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it's a sad day for the Doggies when you can play shit each week & still retain your spot. Understand there's not much cattle to promote, but still disappointing.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney is a better fullback for us than DWZ, I don't care how "hard" DWZ returns the ball.
Meaney is better than DWZ in most respects I guess but he doesn't make many meters, certainly no hard yards. However every week this team has 40% to 44% possession and runs 300 to 400 less meters than the opposition. So I can understand why Trent has moved DWZ back to fullback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dallin at fullback... FMD this **** is not and never will be a top tier fullback. I don't care what anyone says we will not ever win a title with him there, no matter what players you put around him it just won't happen. Let Meaney stay there and have a real opportunity to show if he has it and if not move on... Fuck you Trent

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meaney is a better fullback for us than DWZ, I don't care how "hard" DWZ returns the ball.
Exactly, DWZ can run hard from the wing if he's not sulking that he's not FB... Can't wait until he's moved on. Fucking putrid that we have him and Allan in our backline stopping a potential option being given a real shot at FB. If Meaney doesn't make it then so be it, but to play these ***** at FB over him is stupid.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not really.. Meaney made 99 metres against Cronulla and 118 metres against Parra with a combined 4 tackle busts...

DWZ made 203 metres against Melbourne and 236 metres against Nth Qld with a combined 13 tackle busts.

That's more than twice the yardage and three times as many tackle breaks.
And?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly, DWZ can run hard from the wing if he's not sulking that he's not FB... Can't wait until he's moved on. Fucking putrid that we have him and Allan in our backline stopping a potential option being given a real shot at FB. If Meaneh doesn't make it then so be it, but to play these ***** at FB over him is stupid.
I mean I don't really care for Meaney, I just think the teams better with him there. Ideally they're both gone moving forward.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I mean I don't really care for Meaney, I just think the teams better with him there. Ideally they're both gone moving forward.
I get that. My issue is people say Meaney is dropped because we need more metres at the back because our middles suck. Maybe my coaching philosophy is different... But that's the fucking forwards issue not Meaney, if they harden the fuck up his job is easier. Also the halves problem due to their shit kicking game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Meaney is better than DWZ in most respects I guess but he doesn't make many meters, certainly no hard yards. However every week this team has 40% to 44% possession and runs 300 to 400 less meters than the opposition. So I can understand why Trent has moved DWZ back to fullback.
I mean it's not like he can't run from the wing..look at To'o.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think those problems stand out more when he's at fullback. Especially when he isn't a great support player and barely makes half the metres or gets quick play the balls like DWZ does.

Meaney is a solid backup to keep if cheap enough. If not, they should let him go. I can't see him starting for many other teams, especially not at fullback.
Yes but if only someone could shake him and get him to be more aggressive. The fact he doesn't seem to engage 100% is gonna kill a potentially great career.

I like him. Maybe he should go to Storm as well.

Gee thats bad hey suggesting players we like go to other clubs for a better opportunity :(