Round 8 - Dogs vs Titans - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see us troubling the good sides at all. I don't know what's going on with this team
Nexus, You've hit the nail on the head - obviously something IS going on with this team.
One thing is certain we are NOT top 4 material.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone here who thinks we will beat Parra after we we just got pushed into golden point by a reserve grade squad without their halfback needs to reassess their mental condition. We are going to get smashed prepare yourselves for it.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Take it easy people...The Titans took the sharks all the way to the end at Shark Park. They pushed the Broncos. They beat the Raiders in Canberra. They are a decent team. It was also very wet and slippery which brings the teams closer.
And they lost to the dragons. Doesn't really say much bout them.
We were rubbish today.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Titans are our bogey team guys. I kinda expected this but momentum turned against us after James Graham knocked it on. Big error.

We will come out strong against eels

El Mag-Nick

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't recall ever feeling so flat after a dogs win and the crowd was flat from start to finish, however in saying that it's a win and I'll take it.

UP THE DOGGIES!

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lucky win . Same shithouse preformance. The board needs to flex their muscle . Club first, etc ...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting performance by this team. How in the hell does it take golden point to beat an average team?

Week in week out we are forced to watch the same bullshit over and over. Where are the people that said we don't need any changes?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope. Won't take money off you. Just your pride:grinning:
Tab will give me juicy odds parra will either be A. so cocky that we will pull there pants down and fuck their ***** into their arseholes.
B. So heart broken after being stripped of points that we will fuck their arseholes into their pussies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do not understand Des Hasler and the management.

As avid fans or die hard fans without any NRL coaching experience can see what the problem is on the field.

Obviously, we are playing boring and predictable brand of football and we do not have a half back that can control the game and with a precise kicking game.

Perhaps we can see there is favouritism shown by the coach.

Whilst Hasler has been coaching the Bulldogs we looked awesome and entertaining to watch when Ben Barba was running amok using his speed and evasive skills. Also roaming around looking for an offload to pounce on.

Status
Not open for further replies.