Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's the point when nobody chases? They all stand around looking like brainless idiots.
It is another 1 of Des' negative plays. Soward wrote an article recently about halves and last tackle options. Said the 7 tackle restart has killed them and coaches are telling most halves to put in simple placed kicks or run it close to the line.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is another 1 of Des' negative plays. Soward wrote an article recently about halves and last tackle options. Said the 7 tackle restart has killed them and coaches are telling most halves to put in simple placed kicks or run it close to the line.
Read that
I hate the kant but he made valid points especially pin point line finders before the flag 1m out from opposition line yet they get a scrum feed at 10m line

i never understood that logic

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Read that
I hate the kant but he made valid points especially pin point line finders before the flag 1m out from opposition line yet they get a scrum feed at 10m line

i never understood that logic
I don't mind him as much since i seen him on the back page. He usually has a good opinion and tells it how it is, also good for a laugh. He also brought up the whole "chicken time" thing in regards to the video ref lol. He just looks really punchable hahaha

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't mind him as much since i seen him on the back page. He usually has a good opinion and tells it how it is, also good for a laugh. He also brought up the whole "chicken time" thing in regards to the video ref lol. He just looks really punchable hahaha
A Soward-like kicking game would be handy!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watching nsw cup replay and have to say brad abbey very ordinary - one particular terrible effort in trying to save a try really slow turn around to stop the try

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, this was bizzare. I'm like "It's the 70th minute, kick a bloody field goal!!!", and instead we are putting up friggin bombs.

My wifes attempted to converse with Greg Bird before due to her line of work.

In her own words "He's so thick, you'd be able to hold more intelligent conversations with a piece of cardboard"
I know that players are focussed on the game, but the reason I got no reaction was because he had no idea what I was saying?

I guess then in the light of your comment, I wasted my time in using words of more than one syllable.

Maybe I just should have told him to f.........Assassin would have been proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.