Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said who would come to a club which gets reffed out nearly every game?

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure who was worst cogger or Lewis.
COgger was miles ahead of lewis tonight...

lewis goes missing too often when we are down.. and then when he does chime in, he produces a mistake

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah. Hasler has one coaching style and it relies on strong forwards and a good kicking game. It works great as long as you have strong forwards and a good kicking game.

Remember that the same tactics took us to two grand finals. But we didn't have a strong kicking game and Hasler has no other tactics. Take away his halves and Manly would have lost easily tonight.
Manlys halves are shit... we made them look good and didn't pressure them all night

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sick off okenbur, the bloke is useless. For the size he is terrible. Missing raids on the wing when passes are there but he’s nowhere to be seen, he’s a metre behind. Bombs go up, he has momentum tallest bloke on the field but drops it cold. Vunivalu catches these and scores. Yes Lewis is playing bad but for mine dreadlocks is terrible. If I was coach id ask to cut ur stupid hair off or never play grade again

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s a reserve grader at best in attack that can tackle.
The bloke has zero dominating reserve grade performances absolutely fucking nada a got picked in FG. Legit read from several mental midgets on this site that the team is more confident and plays better with Lewis over Foran. I’m going to go scrambLe my fucking brains I can’t deal with this

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Lewis smiling and hugging after the game, he should be throwing his gear and into the dressing room to apologize to the entire team. Can’t stand this **** and every scum bag who supports him
I’ve been a fan, but you’re spot on Berries, he needs a wake up call. Nowhere near 1st grade standard tonight mate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which part you think I am taking the piss ?

Coggers 3 x 7 tackles sets , kicking on the 4th

Or

Brain explosions from Lewis?
Cogger had a few errors but other than that he was best on field.

Lewis lost us the game several times.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow...lose to a side with no Tom Trbojevic, DCE, Tafua and lost Croker during the game as well AFB for a long portion just shows how SHIT this side really is. Give these shit ***** the wooden spoon now and be done with it. If you can't beat a Manly 4th string side, then you shouldn't even compete in the NRL.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 or 4 7 tackle sets conceded, 2 or more passes thrown into touch, dropped ball over the try line, little ball down the right side and our forwards being pummeled in the middle. But some want to blame the refs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah heavier rotation with Tolman, we need to heavily rotate the middle third as we are so small... need constant 20 min stints from Napa, Ogden and Renouf. Fualalo to replace Jackson as required.
I know that, you know that but does pay know it?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan, but you’re spot on Berries, he needs a wake up call. Nowhere near 1st grade standard tonight mate.
All he does is interviews and channel 9 videos talking absolute shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bloke has zero dominating reserve grade performances absolutely fucking nada a got picked in FG. Legit read from several mental midgets on this site that the team is more confident and plays better with Lewis over Foran. I’m going to go scrambLe my fucking brains I can’t deal with this
Wait until Pay drops Cogger and leaves Lewis in there when Foran comes back next week. Lewis is a absolute battler.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always thought Hasler's results were awesome for the roster.
His fault that it was in that shape, saying that he did exceptional with the rubbish he chose. We were lucky to be a top 8 side in 2014 since then we've pretty much had wooden spoon rosters. That's why I never understood the back end deals. I don't think we have had a star studded line-up since Hasler joined.

Reynolds, Mbye, Lichaa, Elliot are not marquee players like people say. They're fuckin rubbish and barely park footballers.

Hoppa,Jackson,Tolman,Ennis etc who were our best were just solid players

Barba who was a gun broke out under Des and was a Dogs Junior. Surely he was signed for SFA considering he was unproven.

When it omes to pure coaching, Des can coach, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.