Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Not as tall but is strong. Don't really think he is ready, but gee we are clutching at straws with Jayden at the moment. He cost us tonight as he has in several games this year....

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree to the most part. But each of those tries when he came in and was way out of position, Holland was still another 10 metres away from him.

Okunbor has some major issues but the whole defensive structure is a mess. On one of those tries Holland was standing at the goal posts. Your centre should never be at the goal posts in defence.
Holland was having a rest on the goalpost give him, a break lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des will be proud by our performance because it was inspired by him obviously

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS: If he didn't smile or hug after the game, it would be in the media for days.

We don't know what he does in the sheds, he may apologize etc.

So people on here who supports Lewis are scumbags.
As Andrew Johns said, if you are smiling and cuddling etc after a game then you haven’t left it all out on the field. He wouldn’t even talk to his best mates before or straight after the game. It’s a pet peeve of his and as a fan I 100% agree.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was more speaking about pays interchange selections.

Fualalo and Ogden made immediate impact and pay fucked up in bringing on fualalo too late and leaving Ogden for a short stint
Pretty spot on. Double O is awesome and Danny at least put in a big effort for his time on field.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay proves that any talk about a coach that has to come from your club is the answer is absolute fucking dribble. All the previous bulldogs coaches also coached some of the best pedigree in the league in those years

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be watching a different game where he kept giving away valuable field position with his stupid kicks on the 4th tackle. Giving 7th tackle sets simply Kept pressure on us the entire 1st half resulting in more tired players, more tackling and more fatigued.
Yeah, those kicks were also shit.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were far from good tonight but the Refs 5th tackle penalties....fuck me did they bet on Manly tonight because some of those calls were game breakers for Manly.....total bullshit

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FFS: If he didn't smile or hug after the game, it would be in the media for days.

We don't know what he does in the sheds, he may apologize etc.

So people on here who supports Lewis are scumbags.
They are 100% scumbags. Shit like “future superstar” hypes up these players and causes a three year contract extension like Okunbur got and holding our club to shit tier football for the next half decade

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rare positive thing to say after this game, how good has fualalo been playing since his stint in nsw cup

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has the potential to be one of the best and other than a few bad kicks 6 games back, he's been solid. Last week he slowed down. This week he was a complete liability.

I don't know why people want to either praise him or crucify him. He obviously has the makings of a future superstar, but he's also inconsistent right now so he needs time to hone his skills.

A stint in the NSW Cup would do him good.
First he has to put a ban on talking to the media. Second he has to cut the winking shit out.

I do feel sorry for him, but he is believing the hype about himself.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't even beat a depleted manly side, Pay is useless and doesn't have clue and that useless C**t Okunbor, instead of waiting to sign a decent winger they signed an average player who can't tackle but hey we signed Pay for yet another season, What did Pay say 'bring back the dogs of war' yeah fucking right, how about stfu and learn how to coach.
So fucking sick of losing games we should win but this is the new Bulldogs where mediocre is acceptable, get fucked.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our rollercoaster ride continues. Last week we were awesome...this week we were Absolute Shit. We can not have 2 good games in a row but we have showed that we can have 2 absolute Shit games in a row....this is reserve grade shit at its worst!

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not as tall but is strong. Don't really think he is ready, but gee we are clutching at straws with Jayden at the moment. He cost us tonight as he has in several games this year....
Not tall but not short either, he is good under the high kick and is aggressive with his runs. Physical player

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree to the most part. But each of those tries when he came in and was way out of position, Holland was still another 10 metres away from him.

Okunbor has some major issues but the whole defensive structure is a mess. On one of those tries Holland was standing at the goal posts. Your centre should never be at the goal posts in defence.
True. Holland himself was a distance in....we really need to address that side of the field because I am pretty sure now it is the worst combination in the NRL...It is as if Holland has Okonbor on a string and when he goes in Okonbur goes in further. At one stage with the second try scored down that side Okonbor was not only inside of Holland he was in front of him in the defensive line.

Watched Katoa today and he did well. Strong return and all BUT I have the sick feeling that instead of Katoa he might consider CC.....IF he was even thinking of replacing Jayden......
EDIT; I should have realised that they can't use Katoa without NRL permission and no one else to play wing except after June 30 as he is development squad......

Last edited:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loss sits soley on dean pays shoulders. Thay was a shit way to use the interchange when maly were visibly stuffed. He chould have chopped lewis out well before the shit short drop out
Pay is a massive problem. Probably the biggest. He has shown sweet FA ability in coaching and getting the best out of his players. I can’t believe we were so stupid to extend him because we wanted everyone to feel settled knowing he’s remaining as coach. What’s his win/loss record now?

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
will most likely be CC in for okunbor.. if he gets dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.