Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Souffs are shit! Put a bit of pressure on Latrell or Walker and they lose their shit and start dropping off! If any fans go, take a police blue light and whenever Latrell or Walker have the ball, turn it on and watch those two leg it out of the stadium.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will play them into form ..
Hopefully we smash them
Souffs are shit! Put a bit of pressure on Latrell or Walker and they lose their shit and start dropping off! If any fans go, take a police blue light and whenever Latrell or Walker have the ball, turn it on and watch those two leg it out of the stadium.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I had a bad dream....

Then I realised no it wasn't a dream it was holland and Montoya being picked...

Just when we think Pay can't be anymore dumb...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thompson isn’t playing tomorrow

Canterbury fans will have to wait at least one more week for their great hope with Luke Thompson ruled out of the clash against South Sydney.

Thompson was named in Canterbury’s 21-man squad but coach Dean Pay said their star recruit wasn’t quite ready for action yet having spent just five days with the team following a two-week quarantine in a Melbourne hotel.

“It’s a big ask for him to play tomorrow,” Pay said. “Hopefully we have a bit of running in him. A bit of contact work in him and getting back into the groove. We are excited for him to get on the park and show us what he can do. He wants to make sure he is ready to go 100 per cent. That’s his mentality of who he is and what he wants to be.

“He has fitted in really well. He is real quality player. He has come from a strong club in St Helens. His work ethic and what he brings to the place is fantastic.”

Pay was confident the English international would be ready to play against Brisbane in round nine.

“We are confident,” Pay said.

“He is a naturally fit kid. It’s just about getting out there and doing some running and some load into his legs. He can still run while he was in lock down while in England.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/7d1657c9c2ce94b19c8ce246b1e9098d

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland and montoya, he must be getting the sack who in a healthy state of mind, with no drug addiction would pick holland (bar nasheed) the week after a performance like that.

and remis at centre, atleast slot remis on the wing with holland

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Holland and montoya, he must be getting the sack who in a healthy state of mind, with no drug addiction would pick holland (bar nasheed) the week after a performance like that.

and remis at centre, atleast slot remis on the wing with holland
Unfortunately, Montoya makes our best team. Holland's also on the bench and he's done well off the bench and we don't really have anyone else that covers wing, centre and hooker. You've also just said "who in a healthy state of mind, with no drug addiction would pick holland..." and than said Holland should start in the centres?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Press conference today was abysmal in terms of EVERYTHING - if I was to guess I would say he Pay already knows he doesn't have a job for next year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Press conference today was abysmal in terms of EVERYTHING - if I was to guess I would say he Pay already knows he doesn't have a job for next year
The way he was talking and his body language suggests he’s a dead man walking.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck are we really chasing Chee Kam. 3 mill is meant to improve our 13 not stock our 30.
He's not a bad signing if and only if we've accepted Elliot is going. That means Jackson lock, Chee-Kam right edge who wouldn't play for 80 and Topine could be eased into grade by taking his minutes until he's ready for the full 80. Any other reason for his signing and i dont see the point in it tbh.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not a bad signing if and only if we've accepted Elliot is going. That means Jackson lock, Chee-Kam right edge who wouldn't play for 80 and Topine could be eased into grade by taking his minutes until he's ready for the full 80. Any other reason for his signing and i dont see the point in it tbh.
Javvier??

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh Thompson had no hope of stopping the avalanche that’s about to come tomorrow.

he’s a smart boy

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh Thompson had no hope of stopping the avalanche that’s about to come tomorrow.

he’s a smart boy
Can’t believe he wouldn’t man up and play...Imagine Tallis or Webcke or any of another 100 hard men saying no I can’t play because he pulled up sore after having a few training sessions....