Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe he wouldn’t man up and play...Imagine Tallis or Webcke or any of another 100 hard men saying no I can’t play because he pulled up sore after having a few training sessions....
I've got no problem with it. He knows his own body and if he feels he's not ready so be it - especially for a nothing game. If it was a prelim final then I'm sure he'd play but the way things are going that's still a decade from happening

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got no problem with it. He knows his own body and if he feels he's not ready so be it - especially for a nothing game. If it was a prelim final then I'm sure he'd play but the way things are going that's still a decade from happening
Am sure his team mates appreciate him having another weeks holiday while they get busted up..He is a front rower,play 20 minutes have 30 off...I must be a hard old bastard to think it’s wrong.I hope he gets a participation award...

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Groundhog gameday. Start the week saying im done,just cant watch that again. Hope starts to creep in as the week progresses till today where im looking forward to kick off and have somehow convinced myself we are a chance.Hate the Bunnies so hoping for a win....oh well its been a nice weekend anyway.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Game day! See you there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rabbits are beatable, prepare like we did against the Dragons, remain composed, clinical and confident to worship possession.
End of set kicks needed work last week, are we missing Lewis's high ball to keep turning them around?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rabbits are beatable, prepare like we did against the Dragons, remain composed, clinical and confident to worship possession.
End of set kicks needed work last week, are we missing Lewis's high ball to keep turning them around?
A dummy half who can kick into the corners would be a nice start.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They definitely are.....their mistake rate has been off the charts this year. In every game this year they've made between 15 and 20. If they can hold the ball though they are dangerous.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's difficult to get excited about this game if I'm being honest. I have been enjoying seeing the ups and downs of Averillo's season and we don't even have that today.

Looking at the packs on paper you'd think both packs cancel each other out to some extent but it looked like that last week too and the Tigers monstered us.

I just hope our pack can hold their own to give Wakeham and Foran a chance to do something.

I can't see us winning and if the Bunnies click in attack it's going to get ugly.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Ah shit game day already?

Oh well, at least the sun is out so theres one positive lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's difficult to get excited about this game if I'm being honest. I have been enjoying seeing the ups and downs of Averillo's season and we don't even have that today.

Looking at the packs on paper you'd think both packs cancel each other out to some extent but it looked like that last week too and the Tigers monstered us.

I just hope our pack can hold their own to give Wakeham and Foran a chance to do something.

I can't see us winning and if the Bunnies click in attack it's going to get ugly.
Our pack were disgraceful last week v an under strength Tigers pack

I’m expecting we will get rolled through the middle third again with plodders like Napa and Tolman to get lions share of minutes with Britt

Renouf last 20 mins again most probably

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another bashing at the hands of Souths 20+ and that’s being generous.!!! And pay will still keep his job, it’s embarrassing for the club, they must be dreading game day.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell to be played back into form by us and have the game of his life, what else is going to happen lmao?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell to be played back into form by us and have the game of his life, what else is going to happen lmao?
Mitchell always has a good game v us
Cook will carve up the middle
Johnston will bag a double because our edge defence is a wingers dream (unmarked and untouched run to the line )

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our pack were disgraceful last week v an under strength Tigers pack

I’m expecting we will get rolled through the middle third again with plodders like Napa and Tolman to get lions share of minutes with Britt

Renouf last 20 mins again most probably
I am thinking, or more hoping and praying, our pack has decided to show off to our new recruit and just dominate.

Napsta and Toilman both on report for leveling Burgerless and Latrine in tackles that rival DWZ for hit of the year!

Wakenham to have our team on strings in a MOM performance to the chants of "the Prince is dead, long live the King"

Bring it!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im starting to feel some excitement.
Thank fuck I still get that feeling. The heart and head are at odds but its game day and Im going to enjoy the day knowing we play tonight.
Ill probably be filthy by half time but till then....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I mean if we're going to lose can we at least lose to the only Souths player I have in SC having a blinder...lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Javvier??
Yeah possibly, Topine can play lock also. Just not a fan of starting heaps of young backrowers next year. Club has a few important decisions to make.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would u buy Mitchell his trash this year in SuperCoach.
I mean if we're going to lose can we at least lose to the only Souths player I have in SC having a blinder...lol