Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our best chance of scoring points is from Burton bombing the shit out of Te Maire Martin.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Burns lasted a long time out for 8 weeks, only played what 2 fukn games?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same, really don’t know how his selection is justified???
Probably the least shitty option we have, but for some reason super coach doesn't want to experiment with hooker like he did with halfback, even though a blind man in China can see the major problem with us is JuNK.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah you’re right… except Murray can break tackles and dominate in defence. Topine gets wrecked with and without the ball. Way weaker
I agree..kid may develop in time but he isn't in the same country as Murray and i don't think he will get close to his level.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably the least shitty option we have, but for some reason super coach doesn't want to experiment with hooker like he did with halfback, even though a blind man in China can see the major problem with us is JuNK.
Josh cook would not do any worse... reserves arent always the best judge of potential

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree..kid may develop in time but he isn't in the same country as Murray and i don't think he will get close to his level.
I don't think Topine's been given enough of a chance to come to that conclusion personally. Also anything is better than Waddell and Stimson.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When we lose again, some will blame the ref, denying how shit the wooden spooners are.
Look sutton was disgusting last week but tigers apparently didnt get any 6 agains yesterday and still won lol.. what a fukn win that was... its looking horrible for trent at the moment