Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably the least shitty option we have, but for some reason super coach doesn't want to experiment with hooker like he did with halfback, even though a blind man in China can see the major problem with us is JuNK.
"Jez" most popular player in the squad. They're all delusional re his usefulness to the team.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
When we lose again, some will blame the ref, denying how shit the wooden spooners are.
Well Tigers showed some real heart yesterday so the "easy beat" teams are few and far between. I guess if you can't see the easy beats then YOU ARE the easy beats lol.

Tigers, Bronc's and maybe a couple others are "Must wins" otherwise this team is wasting everyone's time and energy. If the dogs can't get up for this game then Tbaz SHOULD walk and hopefully a new coach will finally dump JMK, AVO and pick a proper team in their real positions.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Topine's been given enough of a chance to come to that conclusion personally. Also anything is better than Waddell and Stimson.
Yeh I know your a fan, can't see what he offers Waddell doesn't though I do know you dislike him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton will give te Maire Martin hell under the high ball

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is he persevering with Averillo? He offers very little. Staggs will dominate him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. Burns is a poor man’s Allen.
For the record I was digging him for getting injured AGAIN not that he will be missed.
Nearly our whole backline is average no matter who we bring in.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Te maire martin playing fullback for broncos... that came out of left field
First game since 2019
He hasn't even played fullback in Cup apparently. This is a pretty fkn simple game plan - Every kick and bomb needs to go towards Martin - if he drops it that is a bonus but regardless he needs to be running all game because he won't have the legs under him to cover the yards that you expect your fullback to cover. Moreover he is too small and weak to make yardage hit ups.

We all know Broncos will target our right edge so they better be working overtime on defensive structures and communication!!!

Broncs have effectively a brand new spine playing us (except Reynolds) - Carrington still out too.

If the Tigers can beat Eels there is no fkn reason why we cannot win this game (well there is a few reasons including the coach and our shit defence but you know what I mean)